All day tattoo booking? Watch

username2392009
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I've booked a 7 hour tattoo session....
Paid a £100 deposit with £200 left to pay on the day. I have a palm sized tattoo and i didn't think that hurt at all, i sat 40 minutes for it, but when i stood up,i was dizzy as hell (i didn't eat or drink anything before so that's probably why).

My friend sat 3 hours and said it was practically painless and she cries at paper cuts so i was like 'yeah, i'll manage'...

I was excited to start with, in fact ecstatic. but in reading what others have said online about hitting the 4 hour mark , GROWN MEN, it's safe to say my heart is in my backside right now......I can handle pain but what's the best way i can not pass out....?
Youngmetro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
*sigh*
thefatone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by GreekTea)
So I've booked a 7 hour tattoo session....
Paid a £100 deposit with £200 left to pay on the day. I have a palm sized tattoo and i didn't think that hurt at all, i sat 40 minutes for it, but when i stood up,i was dizzy as hell (i didn't eat or drink anything before so that's probably why).

My friend sat 3 hours and said it was practically painless and she cries at paper cuts so i was like 'yeah, i'll manage'...

I was excited to start with, in fact ecstatic. but in reading what others have said online about hitting the 4 hour mark , GROWN MEN, it's safe to say my heart is in my backside right now......I can handle pain but what's the best way i can not pass out....?
depends where it is, if it's on the butt the yes it'll hurt, near your ribs, yes it'll hurt etc etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads