Looking for a house buddy up from September '16

Watch this thread
Crysta93
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,

I'm a 22 year old female looking to rent a house in SW/W London from September. Looking to live with 3 other housemates. Preferably another female and two males. Please get incontact if interested.
Hannah10082211
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Crysta93)
Hi,

I'm a 22 year old female looking to rent a house in SW/W London from September. Looking to live with 3 other housemates. Preferably another female and two males. Please get incontact if interested.
Hey

Are you still looking for someone to house share with? I'm 24 and will be studying Live Sound Production.
Martonbalogh
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey. I'm look in for a place, I'll learn music tech from september
HarryGilbert117
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey there, me and my girlfriend are looking for people to join up and house together near UWL if you're still intrested?

Will both be starting in our 2nd year at UWL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
18.95%
The paper was reasonable (144)
37.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (110)
28.95%
It was TERRIBLE (54)
14.21%

Watched Threads