Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A few topics are coming up in my revision guide and on bitesize that aren't in the specification. My revision guide is AQA. Is it possible for topics not in the spec to come up in the exam? I don't know whether it's worth learning it and making notes on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamayesha)
    A few topics are coming up in my revision guide and on bitesize that aren't in the specification. My revision guide is AQA. Is it possible for topics not in the spec to come up in the exam? I don't know whether it's worth learning it and making notes on it.
    EVERYTHING on that spec is worth learning. EVERYTHING not on that spec is not worth learning. If your revision guide is AQA specific it should be ok. they might explain stuff where the spec says "candidates must know.." etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilshark)
    EVERYTHING on that spec is worth learning. EVERYTHING not on that spec is not worth learning. If your revision guide is AQA specific it should be ok. they might explain stuff where the spec says "candidates must know.." etc
    thanks, i'll stick to the spec and the revision guide to be safe

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.