Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So TSR's the exams are close, are thou ready for all your exams or are you scared to the brim :afraid:
    Have you all finished your notes? And have you all become masters of your subject?

I'm studying AS-Levels:
    Maths
    Further Maths
    Biology
    Physics

Wbu all?

ReputationRep:
    Im studying

AS levels:

AQA procrastination

EDEXCEL youtube addiction

WJEC TSR dependency
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For real tho I only have 2 AS's becuase the other 2 changed to a full A2 course at somepoint-its complicated, regardless I need Geography and Maths

ReputationRep:
    Studying Biology, Sociology, English Lit and History - I feel mildly prepared for all, nearly finished all my notes (still have stuff left to learn in class!!!!) but hopefully it'll work out!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any exams as I'm on a gap year right now, but I wanted to say: good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Im studying

AS levels:

AQA procrastination

EDEXCEL youtube addiction

WJEC TSR dependency
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For real tho I only have 2 AS's becuase the other 2 changed to a full A2 course at somepoint-its complicated, regardless I need Geography and Maths
    Well done Tony Stark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mughushed)
    Studying Biology, Sociology, English Lit and History - I feel mildly prepared for all, nearly finished all my notes (still have stuff left to learn in class!!!!) but hopefully it'll work out!
    Oooooo good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I haven't got any exams as I'm on a gap year right now, but I wanted to say: good luck everyone!
    Lucky you, my friend also has that so he's just chilling this year not that im jealous but i guess i am !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    Well done Tony Stark
    Your name is very.............optimistic to say the least , have you revised much this Easter so far?

ReputationRep:
    I have my university finals (Biological sciences) exams in:
    Cancer biology
    Molecular enzymology in biology and medicine
    Cellular signalling
    Infection and immunity

I also have one more piece of coursework to submit next week in addition to my dissertation viva and my dissertation submission on the 28th

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you, my friend also has that so he's just chilling this year not that im jealous but i guess i am !
    I do have my driving theory test next week though, hopefully I don't mess it up

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying AS Levels of Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Philosophy, Ethics & technically my EPQ so if anyone wants help with any of these subjects then please say. Will help me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Your name is very.............optimistic to say the least , have you revised much this Easter so far?
    Yes I have, ready for the maths and further maths units more or less! And ofc that is why i picked it for TSR after doing so bad in my GCSE's I made this account to make sure I'll do well in the future! I need to work on Biology & Physics though sigh

ReputationRep:
    I do have my driving theory test next week though, hopefully I don't mess it up
    You won't don't worry! Just stay calm and drive brother
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But not into a tree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.thompson22)
    I'm studying AS Levels of Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Philosophy, Ethics & technically my EPQ so if anyone wants help with any of these subjects then please say. Will help me too!
    Blimey you have a lot on your plate :O But seem very confident rock on mate!

ReputationRep:
    You won't don't worry! Just stay calm and drive brother
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But not into a tree
    Yeah, hopefully I won't be crashing into any trees anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    Blimey you have a lot on your plate :O But seem very confident rock on mate!
    Agreed! Though it has improved my time management massively & thankyou! I wish you all the luck with your studies!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hopefully I won't be crashing into any trees anytime soon
    rofl you won't ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.thompson22)
    Agreed! Though it has improved my time management massively & thankyou! I wish you all the luck with your studies!
    Likewise Let's claim those A grades with ease

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.