(Original post by LiviB)
Oh okay! That's what I thought you meant, I just didn't want to ask for some if you didn't even offer!
All of them?!?
Well, my worst is 4 in all of them, C4, P4 and B4, so if you have any for them I would be incredibly grateful! But obviously you need to focus on your revision, so whenever you get the time!!
C4 is chemical patterns.
- history of the periodic table
- line spectrum and discovering elements
- the structure of an atom
- finding elements in the periodic table, properties or elements etc.
- group 1 (alkali metals)
- reaction of group 1 with water and then with chlorine
- patterns of group 7, displacement reactions and reactivity
- ionic compounds
- explaining properties
- forming ions, charges and formulae for the ions
P4 explaining motion
- calculating speed
- distance time graphs, displacement time graphs
- acceleration and changing direction
- speed time graphs
- forces between objects, repulsive and attractive, reaction force
- friction, resultant force
- velocity/ terminal velocity, drag/air resistance/gravity
- collisions and momentum (crumple zones etc)
- work done
- potential energy, kenetic energy, energy transfers
B4 processes of life
- photosynthesis and respiration
- enzymes (lock and key, optimum temp/ph)
- the cell, its properties in animals and plants
- diffusion and osmosis
- active transport
- limiting factors of photosynthesis
- effect of light on plant growth
- aerobic and anaerobic respiration
Hope this helped !!! If you need help with anything just let me know