The Student Room Group

Your last words to someone?

You're about to die, and you have the chance to say one last thing to absolutely anyone. Who would it be and what would you say? :blah:

Scroll to see replies

Great guy

Spoiler

"Bush....did.....it...."
Reply 3
Oh, squiggly line...
Brother- "you know, although I told you I hated you every single day of your life, you're actually an ok brother"
Reply 5
"It was all your fault"
Original post by Novascope
You're about to die, and you have the chance to say one last thing to absolutely anyone. Who would it be and what would you say? :blah:

To my haters: "Lift Heavy or die Mirin'". :dumbells: = :drool: + :moon:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by hxfsxh
Brother- "you know, although I told you I hated you every single day of your life, you're actually an ok brother"

Deep.
Reply 8
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
To my haters: "Lift Heavy or die Mirin'". :dumbell: = :drool: + :moon:

Bruhhh.
Reply 9
"safe bro...gotta shag your mum now"
Reply 10
This isn't really a life or death type of thing, but my last words to this girl that I had a big ass crush on was:

"Goodbye" lmao
Me standing outside white heart lane speaking to a Spurs fan
"What do you think of Tottenham
What do you think of ****
Tottenham
Thank you:h:

Then i breath my final breath
"Promise me you'll never go on TSR."

And as my dying wish, they'd have to listen and spare themselves the torment of this site. #lifesaver
You know, in my days as an old man suffering from ugliness, I can safely say that the time to go is now. Yes, now, I say! But oh do I plead that my children and my children's children will one day find happiness within this bleak, vast planet! The time has come for a revolution to arise! A saint will be upon us at any moment, or perhaps one passes this day. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they'll be judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character!

They are my last words. Hope I don't sound too much like an insane seer.
Chemistry is a lot harder than it sounds, and it already sounds hard
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Kaiylar
You know, in my days as an old man suffering from ugliness, I can safely say that the time to go is now. Yes, now, I say! But oh do I plead that my children and my children's children will one day find happiness within this bleak, vast planet! The time has come for a revolution to arise! A saint will be upon us at any moment, or perhaps one passes this day. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they'll be judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character!

They are my last words. Hope I don't sound too much like an insane seer.

Are you Shakespeare?
I'll be back.
to everyone
'never pick A level Biology...'
Original post by Novascope
Are you Shakespeare?

What is a name? A name does not define somebody's character! A name has no purpose or right but to be used as a simple method of referring to an entity! Names are superfluous clumps of data waiting to be sweeped away by garbage collection, also known as THE BINMAN! For the binman is overlooked, you see! Aye, he is indeed a sight to truly behold, with no other being of equivalent power!
Reply 19
Original post by Kaiylar
What is a name? A name does not define somebody's character! A name has no purpose or right but to be used as a simple method of referring to an entity! Names are superfluous clumps of data waiting to be sweeped away by garbage collection, also known as THE BINMAN! For the binman is overlooked, you see! Aye, he is indeed a sight to truly behold, with no other being of equivalent power!

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest