Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an interview this week and not sure what to prepare, anyone had an interview yet and can give any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Was your interview 5th? If so I was there too!! How do you feel it went?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No mines is the 7th so havent had it yet

ReputationRep:
    Good luck you will be absolutely fine xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    I had an interview there on the 2nd March. It was ok - I was super nervous but it was fine (i think!) once I was there etc, just be yourself - Good Luck!

Do you know when they will give their results?xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I have my interview tomorrow and I was wondering what to expect in the practical test? as it was a group interview would you have preferred to have a one to one interview?

Thanks
    Yasmin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ileighaB)
    Hiya
    I had an interview there on the 2nd March. It was ok - I was super nervous but it was fine (i think!) once I was there etc, just be yourself - Good Luck!

Do you know when they will give their results?xx
    No i have no idea, but i can ask tomorrow, how longg was your interview?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminseyron)
    Hi guys

I have my interview tomorrow and I was wondering what to expect in the practical test? as it was a group interview would you have preferred to have a one to one interview?

Thanks
    Yasmin
    Hey yasmin i have mine tomorrow too, super nervous and not sure what to prepare for it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantellec)
    Hey yasmin i have mine tomorrow too, super nervous and not sure what to prepare for it x

Im driving all the way from London, hope there will be no traffic

good luck x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.