How do you know whether you're attractive or not? Watch

RealYenta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Sometimes i get stares from girls, sometimes girls glance at me many times.
I don't have many friends that are girls, the ones that i do have as friends have shown interest and tried to sleep with me, but i took too long and they thought i didn't find them attractive.
Sometimes i look in the mirror and get a boner, no joke.
Other times i think I'm really ugly, like the worlds ugliest guy.
Sometimes ill be minding my own business, then turn my head an catch a girl staring at me from the side. She will then look away immediately. Tbh, i think I'm a strong 10/10 for side profile all the way to 45 degrees to the face and further.
But i don't think i look all that 10/10 the from the front view, my cheekbones are too wide.

What are ugly guys experiences with women?
Dinasaurus
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you believe that there's more options than either being attractive or ugly? If not then you must realise that the vast majority of people are not ugly and are simply 'average' looking and maybe people may like them due to individual preferences.

If what you say is true and you get it often, then maybe you are attractive or simply happen to be surrounded by people who find you attractive. I don't think I have any straight up ugly friends and I don't think I'm particularly ugly and I doubt many ugly people would comment.
champ_mc99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RealYenta)
Sometimes i get stares from girls, sometimes girls glance at me many times.
I don't have many friends that are girls, the ones that i do have as friends have shown interest and tried to sleep with me, but i took too long and they thought i didn't find them attractive.
Sometimes i look in the mirror and get a boner, no joke.
Other times i think I'm really ugly, like the worlds ugliest guy.
Sometimes ill be minding my own business, then turn my head an catch a girl staring at me from the side. She will then look away immediately. Tbh, i think I'm a strong 10/10 for side profile all the way to 45 degrees to the face and further.
But i don't think i look all that 10/10 the from the front view, my cheekbones are too wide.

What are ugly guys experiences with women?
Get lost mate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise