Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you know whether you're attractive or not? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes i get stares from girls, sometimes girls glance at me many times.
    I don't have many friends that are girls, the ones that i do have as friends have shown interest and tried to sleep with me, but i took too long and they thought i didn't find them attractive.
    Sometimes i look in the mirror and get a boner, no joke.
    Other times i think I'm really ugly, like the worlds ugliest guy.
    Sometimes ill be minding my own business, then turn my head an catch a girl staring at me from the side. She will then look away immediately. Tbh, i think I'm a strong 10/10 for side profile all the way to 45 degrees to the face and further.
    But i don't think i look all that 10/10 the from the front view, my cheekbones are too wide.

What are ugly guys experiences with women?

ReputationRep:
    Do you believe that there's more options than either being attractive or ugly? If not then you must realise that the vast majority of people are not ugly and are simply 'average' looking and maybe people may like them due to individual preferences.

If what you say is true and you get it often, then maybe you are attractive or simply happen to be surrounded by people who find you attractive. I don't think I have any straight up ugly friends and I don't think I'm particularly ugly and I doubt many ugly people would comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealYenta)
    Sometimes i get stares from girls, sometimes girls glance at me many times.
    I don't have many friends that are girls, the ones that i do have as friends have shown interest and tried to sleep with me, but i took too long and they thought i didn't find them attractive.
    Sometimes i look in the mirror and get a boner, no joke.
    Other times i think I'm really ugly, like the worlds ugliest guy.
    Sometimes ill be minding my own business, then turn my head an catch a girl staring at me from the side. She will then look away immediately. Tbh, i think I'm a strong 10/10 for side profile all the way to 45 degrees to the face and further.
    But i don't think i look all that 10/10 the from the front view, my cheekbones are too wide.

What are ugly guys experiences with women?
    Get lost mate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.