Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    • Section Leader

    Section Leader
    (Original post by Hiiamint)
    I currently hold an offer for Mathematics at Cambridge (Trinity College).
    However, I also hold a rather tempting offer from my home country, where I have not lived for a long time, and where I would like to live for some time.
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to defer entry at Cambridge for a year while I attend this other university for a year? I know that they do not view gap years for mathematicians favorably, but in this case my math will not get rusty.
    Only Trinity can answer that.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.