The Student Room Group

Am I over reacting?

A bit of background: I've been with my girlfriend a while now and I do trust her and have no reason not to but occasionally I do worry when she goes out with her friends like any man would and does when their girlfriends go out, as I know what some men that go out are out for. But the next day I always feel like an idiot for any doubt.

Earlier I was speaking to her friends and they told me they had agreed to a girls night out in a few weeks (my girlfriend hasn't told me this but it is a few weeks away) and it's to a normal night club but it has a special girls night on with male strippers and male butlers around all night and that's the reason why they're going because of the girls night event.

Is this another case of me over reacting? Or have I got a right to be a bit upset about it? I'm basically wondering how the rest of the population would react to their girlfriend/boyfriend going to a club where there is strippers and half naked people walking around on show.

Many thanks, please don't judge :smile: I'm just a bit confused.
Reply 1
Obviously she is with you for a reason or two. She isnt leaving you for a stripper.
Hello mate.

You are over reacting a bit, but that's not a bad thing. Most people would be worried about this but if she's going to cheat then she will (although I doubt she will with a stripper)

One thing I've learnt the past few months is that life is too short to worry about things you can't control or don't know about. Enjoy your life with her and stop worrying :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
You are over-reacting a bit.Best bet is to talk to her about your feelings and she will assure you of any doubt. Good communication is great to get any issues of doubt out of the way before the trouble escalates. No harm in expressing your feelings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending