MA in Politics Watch

Donald kavian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Dear All
Hello

I am an International student who I've applied for MA program in Politics and international Relations and I have received the admission letter from some British universities but I've picked out 4 of them as my top choices includin' : Leeds, Sheffield, Essex and Exeter.

I need your help to choose the best one amongst the above-mentioned ones.

which one could be the most prestigious one, in general or from key viewpoints for selecting an university as a top one?
Thank you in advance
Natalie.1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Donald kavian)
Dear All
Hello

I am an International student who I've applied for MA program in Politics and international Relations and I have received the admission letter from some British universities but I've picked out 4 of them as my top choices includin' : Leeds, Sheffield, Essex and Exeter.

I need your help to choose the best one amongst the above-mentioned ones.

which one could be the most prestigious one, in general or from key viewpoints for selecting an university as a top one?
Thank you in advance
Hello,
I am a Psychology student at the University of Essex. I really enjoy studying at the University of Essex and would recommend it. I don't study politics but I have friends who do and they really like the course.

If you have any questions about the University feel free to ask!

Natalie.
Donald kavian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Natalie.1)
Hello,
I am a Psychology student at the University of Essex. I really enjoy studying at the University of Essex and would recommend it. I don't study politics but I have friends who do and they really like the course.

If you have any questions about the University feel free to ask!

Natalie.
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for the response,

I have heard a lot of nice things about the Essex.
I would ask you regarding the scholarships, student residence and the student life there.
I would be appreciated if you could answer me

Bests,
Don
Natalie.1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Donald kavian)
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for the response,

I have heard a lot of nice things about the Essex.
I would ask you regarding the scholarships, student residence and the student life there.
I would be appreciated if you could answer me

Bests,
Don
Hello,
Apologies for the delay in responding.

All of the scholarships available can be found here: https://www.essex.ac.uk/fees-and-funding/default.aspx
There is a wide range of student accommodation to fit all kinds of budgets. The accommodation is well maintained and there is a great student atmosphere.
Student life is fantastic, there is a club and 2 bars on campus as well as things like a shop and a post office so you really don't need to go off campus for much at all.

Feel free to ask any more questions,
Natalie.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise