How often do you remember the bullying that happened in school? Watch

davidguettafan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I left school years ago but I still remember the bullying everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goaded
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
people were too scared to bully me when i was in school because my big brother was too scary and they thought he'd beat them up
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by davidguettafan)
I left school years ago but I still remember the bullying everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
QuibblerWaffle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In primary school I remember when kids would hide my lunchbox in the bin everyday so I'd be late for lunch and have to sit on my own. Bullying was quite common where I went so the teachers did nothing about it and just recommended for my parents to start letting me have school dinners only.

I never actually realised it was bullying back then and now whenever I see one of those girls, I still get a bit scared
||TheUnknown||
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by QuibblerWaffle)
In primary school I remember when kids would hide my lunchbox in the bin everyday so I'd be late for lunch and have to sit on my own. Bullying was quite common where I went so the teachers did nothing about it and just recommended for my parents to start letting me have school dinners only.

I never actually realised it was bullying back then and now whenever I see one of those girls, I still get a bit scared
Children are vicious :closedeyes:
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 2 years ago
Everyday tbh

And it wasn't the typical verbal/physical abuse. It was emotional torture, with snide remarks about my work and my looks, coming from the very people I called 'friends'
QuibblerWaffle
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
Children are vicious :closedeyes:
Such meanies
They made me have 'the lurgies' everyday so everyone would run away and not play with me, it sounds so stupid now but back then it made me cry so much
||TheUnknown||
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by QuibblerWaffle)
Such meanies
They made me have 'the lurgies' everyday so everyone would run away and not play with me, it sounds so stupid now but back then it made me cry so much
I can absolutely relate. When I was younger, I was super chubby. Playing "It" was a nightmare. Or any game, in fact.

Do you ever just find yourself getting really overwhelmed and emotional for the suffering of your younger self?
QuibblerWaffle
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can absolutely relate. When I was younger, I was super chubby. Playing "It" was a nightmare. Or any game, in fact.

Do you ever just find yourself getting really overwhelmed and emotional for the suffering of your younger self?
I try not to think about it otherwise I'll end up having those as my only childhood memories which would make me feel extremely depressed (I try to think of the good things back then like bob the builder, ben 10, bratz, exams that I didn't need to stress over etc:lol:)
InfamousSolid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unfortunately, i was a bully once, but i didn't bully everyone, it was one person and it was really mild bullying, none to the extent of yours.
It's sad cause he was a good guy, I don't know what made me do it.
Glad i still know him today and I'm on good terms with him, he doesn't seem bothered about it, I did apologise too but I hope it's nothing life scarring
davidguettafan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago

Yes, I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
KomradeKorbyn
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wasn't really bullied at all in primary school, everyone was pretty nice most of the time.

Only problem with this was that it didn't prepare me at all for secondary, where I was bullied mercilessly from years 7-9, a little in year 10, and now I'm coming to the end of year 11 and it's basically non existant at this point, only thing that happens is this chavvy kid who is a ******** to a ton of people ocassionally says some terrible insult or pushes me when I walk past him.

I mean, nobody really likes him and he's probably got a terrible life at home, and I'm not really bothered by it so I just avoid him.
Blondie987
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I didn't get bullied a ton in high school, I was pretty sensitive which made it worse, I very rarely think about it at all tbh
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not much I'm pretty over it. The kids called me ching chong and loads of poop. Made fun of my name cos it sounds similar to wee. Now I embrace my asianess and found an alternative way for english speakers to pronounce my name.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by KomradeKorbyn)
I wasn't really bullied at all in primary school, everyone was pretty nice most of the time.

Only problem with this was that it didn't prepare me at all for secondary, where I was bullied mercilessly from years 7-9, a little in year 10, and now I'm coming to the end of year 11 and it's basically non existant at this point, only thing that happens is this chavvy kid who is a ******** to a ton of people ocassionally says some terrible insult or pushes me when I walk past him.

I mean, nobody really likes him and he's probably got a terrible life at home, and I'm not really bothered by it so I just avoid him.
Aww I think secondary school bullying is the worse. I've seen a boy in my school go through the same thing from 8-10 and I always make the effort to make him feel better by saying hai and stuff. Hope you're fine now :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
MrsMars
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It usdd to get to me a lot, but now only when I'm feeling low or my self esteem and confidence levels drop.
username2387497
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wasn't really bullied in school.
I'm now in my second year of college and the bullying is really bad. I think about it everyday because it's so bad and it's still happening!
ALT94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got bullied in comp. I was doing Engineering and we had to go to the local college to do it. It depressed me at the time, especially since most of the boys were rugby lads and I didn't really fit in. It don't bother me any more and it taught me to grow thicker skin.
ivybridge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well considering I was bullied everyday from about Year 2 to around Year 9, it's pretty vivid. I still see it even now in my sixth form - it's disgusting.
Pineapplefridge
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Now and then I'll think of a memory of those days, but I try not to dwell on it.

Rather than being physically bullied, I was made to feel uncomfortable and as though being myself was never good enough by those *****es I considered my best friends.

I am very happy to say that those girls are no longer in my life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads