The Student Room Group

Where do you find the "bad crowd"??

The people who drink and do drugs and party all the time and their lives are just slowly going down the drain. Where do you find those types of people??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's me!
Reply 2
on TSR
Reply 3
I don't drink tho'
Reply 4
Original post by thatweirdasian
The people who drink and do drugs and party all the time and their lives are just slowly going down the drain. Where do you find those types of people??

They usually find you.
Original post by Inexorably
on TSR

The irony ofc is that many parents are probably worried about kids going on chatrooms.. And TSR is probably one of the geekiest ones out there
In Manchester, you'd be looking at Wythenshawe
In the alleyways.
Original post by Ciel.
They usually find you.

they haven't found me :sad:
Reply 9
they haven't found me :sad:

You need to get out more often then :colonhash:
Why on Earth you want to find them?
For my school it was the lower sets, but now it's pretty much everywhere in my year and I'm being excluded from my group bc I don't hook up with guys on tinder and take md- I'm in year 12 :afraid:
There's usually a pretty bad crowd in Blackburn on most Saturdays around three o'clock.

A lot of my friends who party, drink and take drugs all the time are doing well for themselves.

I have never done any drugs and I love partying and drinking and I don't consider my life going down the drain.
If they party all the time then wouldn't you find them at parties?
Come to Liverpool, I am here.

I will be happy to party both our lives away with drugs.
Reply 16
this was me last year and the year before

but not now

im a good girl now

just find the people who seem like they do drugs, because they probably do
Asda car park

Spoiler

Reply 18
I correct myself that was me

on tsr replying to threads at half 12

Quick Reply

Latest