Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's the best student /cheap accommodation in wolverhampton ??

ReputationRep:
    Prodigy Living's Fiveways House in Wolverhampton has a great price, looks really new and modern and has double beds so that really cut it for me, should look in to it, I just booked in for the 6 person house Bronze Room this september (says is has en-suite too) and is only £80 a week, for the room size and bed I think it's pretty amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neptvnvs)
    Prodigy Living's Fiveways House in Wolverhampton has a great price, looks really new and modern and has double beds so that really cut it for me, should look in to it, I just booked in for the 6 person house Bronze Room this september (says is has en-suite too) and is only £80 a week, for the room size and bed I think it's pretty amazing
    Thanks, are you starting in sept ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah starting in September, coming from afar north from a tiny village So will be a big change, you starting in September? Should look at the Fiveways House website and look at the pics of it/the rooms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neptvnvs)
    Yeah starting in September, coming from afar north from a tiny village So will be a big change, you starting in September? Should look at the Fiveways House website and look at the pics of it/the rooms
    Oh your a northerner ? Yeah I'm starting in sept aswell, what course are you doing ? Yeah will defo check it out, thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah from Cumbria ah cool! BSc Animal Behaviour and Wildlife Conservation, what about you? Yeah just booked Fiveways House for myself, looks a lot more comfortable than the other places, and is a great price. No worries x
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Looking forward to meeting you in September, Nept! Don't forget to join our residents Facebook Group to find out who you'll be living with: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1004979516242089

If you have any questions about Fiveways House Maya, we'd be more than happy to help!

ReputationRep:
    Maya I have just seen your post and thought I would mention that I stay at Vicky Halls in Wolves, have been here a year and love it! Check them out.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.