Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will my husband know I'm not a virgin ?? Watch

I had sex with my boyfriend, but if I don't marry him will my husband know if I don't bleed on the wedding night ?

ReputationRep:
    Just act really surprised

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people actually don't bleed

There's a variety of hymens g

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively you could ask Mary, her failure to admit she was a whore made an entire religion.

ReputationRep:
    Muslim problems, omg.

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't you have sex with your future husband prior to marriage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    Alternatively you could ask Mary, her failure to admit she was a whore made an entire religion.
    I love this comment beyond words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beenieeee)
    Rahhhhhhhh
    That's a little unnecessarily deep
    I don't know what the Roman equivalent of a milkman was but so was he.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No, the idea that women should bleed on their first time is an old wives tale - there are a variety of ways your hymen can form, it can be destroyed by non sexual activities like horse riding and if you're sufficiently relaxed and aroused on your first time it shouldn't cause the pain everyone suggests.

There's no real way of checking if someone is a Virgin beyond their word.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You just lack commitment.

Get a vial of your blood, during intercourse stop and run to the bathroom then throw it all over your region... job done.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    FFS. What is this unhealthy fixation with virginity? Islam, Christianity et al. are traumatised by sex.

Get over it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.