Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Value This Car watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    '99 1.5L Honda Civic, limited edition black with purple pearlescent.
    12 month MOT
    Factory-new clutch installed.
    Zero damage, interior almost as-new - no tears or damage, just some small boot stains from pastel artwork.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm looking to sell, probably as a base for a track car in the £300-400 range.

ReputationRep:
    Mileage? :s Probably around £400 - £450

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NX172)
    Mileage? :s Probably around £400 - £450
    Just over 100,000. I originally thought £200, but the brand new clutch and no MOT advisories pushed it up into the £400-£450 range yeah.

ReputationRep:
    If it's a 5 door hatchback then the colour is called Pirates Black which is quite rare on a 1.5 as only 1.4 sport and 1.8 VTi and VTi-S came in Pirates Black. I myself used to have a 1.8 VTi-S but before that I had a silver 1.5 with 73k on clock which I sold for £400.

ReputationRep:
    in my area i'd expect it to be £600-800 but most other areas £500

ReputationRep:
    £3-400 I'd say, might be worth more if you add a tank of fuel to it.

ReputationRep:
    Scrap is a tenner a ton so work your way up from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h4mza)
    If it's a 5 door hatchback then the colour is called Pirates Black which is quite rare on a 1.5 as only 1.4 sport and 1.8 VTi and VTi-S came in Pirates Black. I myself used to have a 1.8 VTi-S but before that I had a silver 1.5 with 73k on clock which I sold for £400.
    It is indeed the limited edition Pirates Black 5 door hatchback 1.5.

ReputationRep:
    Id say around £400-500.
    Especially with the mileage.
    Not a bad car though.

ReputationRep:
    Would be suprised if you got £100 for it, I've worked on these and they are ****ing dredful. Get it to the scrapyard pal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.