Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRighteous)
    It's been one whole year and she started of by saying my teacher was trying to murder me and now she is saying our nighbours and plannnig to kill her and poisoning her, when none of it's true. She won't let me eat anything casue it's "poisoned" and it's really fustrating and pis*ing me off. She won't sleep any night or anything and lately been accusing me of working with my neighbours to help murder her and she has been swearing at me ever since. I have exams really soon as well and i cant revise. 24/7 nagging at me and saying some weird sh*t that makes no sense ergh. annoying. We lock the doors so she is convinced no one can come it th house but she says people still come in and posion all the foods and clothes. She won't go to the doctors or anything
    Dont think TSR is the best platform to get the help you need. Your mother is suffering from acute paranoia. If you google it, you can read up on ways to help treat her.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.