University degree!!! Watch

shanwood1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys I really can't decide on what degree to do at university.... how did you all figure out what degree you wanted to do?!?! HELP PLEASE IM REALLY STUCK!!!!
girlygiggle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shanwood1)
Hey guys I really can't decide on what degree to do at university.... how did you all figure out what degree you wanted to do?!?! HELP PLEASE IM REALLY STUCK!!!!
Hi,

Think about what subjects you like that you're currently doing and if there are any you'd like to continue. If not, maybe think if something more vocational at uni would be better for you
morgan8002
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you like?
shanwood1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by girlygiggle)
Hi,

Think about what subjects you like that you're currently doing and if there are any you'd like to continue. If not, maybe think if something more vocational at uni would be better for you
this is my biggest problem, I am so confused on what I actually enjoy. I have taken a year out atm because I am undecided so I have A*BB in art, English language and geography. I know I defo don't want to do English. I started doing an art degree but left as it was totally bizaar and felt like I wasn't learning anything. I have looked at education studies degree and this is where I am at In the decision making process atm however, I am extremely worried that this degree will be boring and lead to another wrong decision putting back my confidence even further.
I am just really stuck on things I enjoy because im just so overwhelmed with everything!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?