Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

rebooked driving test worried about time watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ive rebooked my driving test the only time i could get was for 3.50, im worried its going to be busy my instructor is under the impression that i will likely stick to rural roads at that time but what if hes wrong.

• Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Dont worry about things you cnat conrol. The examiner will be experienced so you just have to try your best on wahtever the conditions are. thats all you na do so no need to worry.

ReputationRep:
    If you're genuinely worried that you can't cope with certain situations or under certain conditions at particular times of day, perhaps you're not ready for the roads just yet.

ReputationRep:
    when you do a left reverse make sure you don't look into the road
    when you do a turn in the road go to 5th gear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    when you do a left reverse make sure you don't look into the road
    when you do a turn in the road go to 5th gear
    hahah thanks very helpful lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advisor)
    If you're genuinely worried that you can't cope with certain situations or under certain conditions at particular times of day, perhaps you're not ready for the roads just yet.
    ive been driving for 3 years in an automatic, im redoing my manual - i drive fine - but having an examiner beside me on a busy road is kinda off putting and if theres alot of traffic i think my blood pressure will go through the roof

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat2280)
    hahah thanks very helpful lol
    xD lol jokes do the opposite of what i said in those,

do look into the road xD
    and change to first gear and go slow as possible xD

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.