Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend of 3 years told me he felt like he was being unfair to me because he likes other girls. What does this mean? I need a perspective into the mind of a male because I don't understand, he claims he still loves me?

ReputationRep:
    maybe he is getting ready to break up with you seems a strange thing to say

ReputationRep:
    Ask him if he's cheated... Why would he say that???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ask him to clarify, if he means he's still sexually attracted to others then this is normal. Being in a relationship doesn't mean your lust for attractive people disappears.

(Original post by Lambert87)
    Ask him if he's cheated... Why would he say that???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I trust him completely, I know he wouldn't cheat but he said he gets feelings and he doesn't understand why and that he feels that its unfair on me. I confused why he said that too.

ReputationRep:
    If he starts being weird with you breakup with him, that way you get the upperhand by pulling the trigger yourself.

ReputationRep:
    If it's just being attracted to other girls then that's perfectly normal, if he's getting feelings then run for the hills.

ReputationRep:
    It might just be an attraction and being attracted to another female isn't something that can be helped. So it may just be that he fancies other girls. OR he might be getting ready to break up with you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.