Edexcel a2 unit 4 geography desperate

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Okay so there's a bit of a story here but I will try to cut it down. There is only one teacher in my school who can teach A2 geography and she's head of department. Recently one of the other teachers has been put on leave due to illness and has left lots of GCSE classes without a teacher. My principal has said that my teacher has to leave A level classes to teach GCSE classes because their grades are more important (don't get me into that rant). So we have had minimal teaching. When the unit 4 pre-release came out we were all hoping it would be management because that was all we had covered so we all had little to go on for with landscapes as it has turned out. I haven't got the actual pre-release because my teacher is useless so I don't actually know what it says and I have no idea what I'm supposed to write about anyway. I was supposed to have a full day at school on it today during Easter with my teacher but it's been cancelled (what a surprise). Literally any help, even just what the pre-release actually says will be so much use please please help me and the rest of my class out we are doomed right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is for tectonics I forgot to add!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Here are both pre-releases! (The attachments below) Sadly I can't help you as I am doing Life on the Margins. However, if you need revision notes for unit 3, (Energy, Water + Superpowers) I can provide them.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 6GE04-1606-Advanced-Information.pdf (53.9 KB, 97 views)
  2. File Type: pdf 51622-GCE-Geography-6GE03-June-2016-PS1.pdf (813.8 KB, 83 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomP)
    Here are both pre-releases! (The attachments below) Sadly I can't help you as I am doing Life on the Margins. However, if you need revision notes for unit 3, (Energy, Water + Superpowers) I can provide them.
    Thank you so much!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I honestly struggle with superpowers anyone else think the same ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryaann98)
    I honestly struggle with superpowers anyone else think the same ?
    I'm alright with superpowers actually, especially all the stuff that has come up in the pre-release so I'm fairly happy with that in unit 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which one are you doing for unit 4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryaann98)
    Which one are you doing for unit 4?
    My unit 3 focus is development gap, energy and superpowers and my unit 4 is tectonics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hii, I'm doing tectonics for unit 4 but I'm really struggling. Have you devised a case study list or any type of structure?

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing Tectonics! What kind of help do you need?

ReputationRep:
    hiya im finding it very hard atm and struggling to revise it is it possible for you to tell me what notes you have made on it and furthermore what the layout in terms of writing you are planning to go and write during the exam whether it being ppe or whatever some **** coz my teacher is taking the piss she is sooo **** lool and aint been for a while now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomP)
    Hi, could I possibly have a look at your revision notes for unit 3 please, especially superpowers as I'm REALLY struggling. I'd really appreciate it!!! thank you

ReputationRep:
    What is your timing strategy? I am very worried about timing. Every practice paper i've done i've run out of time :eek:.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.