Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    5th year student in Aberdeen, studying my highers, after my final year next year I'm planning on studying architecture at a university in Scotland. I've not taken art this year, or next, so I'm worrying if that will be a issue, as well as this, I'm unsure what course to take or where to go, if anyone has any advice that would be great.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thomasmbuckley)
    5th year student in Aberdeen, studying my highers, after my final year next year I'm planning on studying architecture at a university in Scotland. I've not taken art this year, or next, so I'm worrying if that will be a issue, as well as this, I'm unsure what course to take or where to go, if anyone has any advice that would be great.
    Sorry noone has answered - try reposting this in the stickied applicant chat thread. It's very active and this years applicants are a very helpful and friendly bunch who I'm sure will try to help you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.