Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm really worried about an exam tomorrow, it's AQA Physics Unit 10 synoptic, it's a damn hard paper. I have to get an A overall to get into uni, and I keep getting paranoid, thinking 'have I done enough revision' and stuff like that. I so nervous about it, I'm worried i'll get nervous in the exam room and won't be able to think straight during the exam. Anyone got any ideas to try to keep me calm and focused? I'd really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoffender)
    Anyone got any ideas to try to keep me calm and focused? I'd really appreciate it!
    Drink warm milk, get some sleep, and forget that anything else exists while you're in the exam. And remember in 24 hours it'll alll be over. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, if you're lactose-intolerant, skip the bit with the milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Drink warm milk, get some sleep, and forget that anything else exists while you're in the exam. And remember in 24 hours it'll alll be over. Good luck.
    And don't revise before the exam, or find yourself near people who are revising/cramming/panicking like mad, or later discuss the exam with people, you usually feel horrible afterwards. Excellent advice Squishy

ReputationRep:
    so glad you guys are here i'm going nuts about my cosmology tomoro! i think ill take your advice and go have a nice warm bath... If i havn't learnt it by now theres really nothing doing

c'mon theoffender! we can do it!!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.