The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really? You can't seem to find a girlfriend (assuming it's you in the dp), REALLY?! :s-smilie:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Really? You can't seem to find a girlfriend (assuming it's you in the dp), REALLY?! :s-smilie:

Yeup. Wish I wasn't telling the truth, haha.
That is shocking tbh.
I appreciate the comment, truly, but let's not make this thread about me. OP needs support! :biggrin:
im in the same boat man, life is not fair with some people, i dont have friends, my family realy dont like me around, and im 20 years old, i feel like i'll never have a girlfriend, some days ago i kissed for the first time a girl, but she only wanted to torture me afterward and she already found a guy, and she was the only girl i knew that one of my friends had to show me, now i have no more friends, so more chances of getting someone, the last weeks, it has been very depressive, many times i wanted to end my life, while is happening this i have a work, im on the second year of university, and university didnt add to my life, i know i can do my dream carrear professionaly, but i feel that from now on, i will be alone, and i dying inside every day now, its hard man, you're not the only one that is this situation, its sad to live, idk but someday soon i might live this world, feels like i was not made to live in society, thats it. (sorry for bad english, im brazilian)
im in the same boat man, life is not fair with some people, i dont have friends, my family realy dont like me around, and im 20 years old, i feel like i'll never have a girlfriend, some days ago i kissed for the first time a girl, but she only wanted to torture me afterward and she already found a guy, and she was the only girl i knew that one of my friends had to show me, now i have no more friends, so more chances of getting someone, the last weeks, it has been very depressive, many times i wanted to end my life, while is happening this i have a work, im on the second year of university, and university didnt add to my life, i know i can do my dream carrear professionaly, but i feel that from now on, i will be alone, and i dying inside every day now, its hard man, you're not the only one that is this situation, its sad to live, idk but someday soon i might left this world, feels like i was not made to live in society, thats it. (sorry for bad english, im brazilian)
This is a five year old thread. Please don't necro it as the person is very unlikely to see it.
i know how you feel. I want a boyfriend.

Latest

Trending

Trending