Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have been offered a place at AUB for September to study Fine Art.
    It's about 3 hours away from me and everyone I know. I visited the uni and love it but my biggest worry so far is both accommodation and meeting people. Wondered if anyone else is currently doing fine art here is going to be from September. xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey Mia, I'm studying architecture If that helps; I live in London so I've applied for the halls residence on Madeira road

ReputationRep:
    Hello Mia, I'm also starting BA Fine Art in September. I live in London and it takes me about 3-4 hours to get to AUB so I'm staying at Maderia Road halls.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! My name is Rachael I'm taking fine art at AUB this September too my friends and family will be 5 hours away from me when I move down so I know how you feel. I have also been put into a studio in Maderia road so I'm nervous about meeting people too. Feel free to message me if you want it would be nice to know someone before I get there

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.