Is it too much? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does it get help seeing your bf/gf everyday like cuddles and hanging out with them? Or does it get boring? Or what are your opinions on this?
Shadow Warrior
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if ur with a person that u like or love it should be fine
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Shadow Warrior)
if ur with a person that u like or love it should be fine
yeah but , it's just a bit distracting especially since I do work at night and he comes in the evening time. And it was something from his side, I think he's becoming more clingy
stefano865
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does it get help seeing your bf/gf everyday like cuddles and hanging out with them? Or does it get boring? Or what are your opinions on this?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does it get help seeing your bf/gf everyday like cuddles and hanging out with them?
Living together with your boyfriend/ girlfriend is like hanging out all the time and its certainly not boring If you're in a relationship and that did start to feel boring then you should probably reconsider.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by claireestelle)
Living together with your boyfriend/ girlfriend is like hanging out all the time and its certainly not boring If you're in a relationship and that did start to feel boring then you should probably reconsider.
We don't live together, it just went from 3 days a week to everyday over the easter holiday (which we met in between because it was long distance). But, i'm not sure if it's because he missed me. But even when we're apart that second he'll miss me. I'm just not really use to it. But I love his company
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We don't live together, it just went from 3 days a week to everyday over the easter holiday (which we met in between because it was long distance). But, i'm not sure if it's because he missed me. But even when we're apart that second he'll miss me. I'm just not really use to it. But I love his company
Sounds like he misses you a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (182)
80.53%
Leave (44)
19.47%

Watched Threads