Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, is anyone else taking this particular exam? Which topics are you doing?

I'm personally doing Creation and Design, but feel free to discuss Miracles and Quantum Mechanics here if you please.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    I do Creation and Design too! What are you expecting to come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SampleX)
    I do Creation and Design too! What are you expecting to come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My teacher reckons deism, God as a sustainer, Big Crunch and the medieval world view to come up for creation and William Paley and Richard Dawkins for design

ReputationRep:
    How accurate would you say your teacher is? do they usually guess correctly? im resitting and only planned to revise 2 out of 3 topics but I don't have notes on deism!

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicting Swinburne and Aquinas for design, no idea what creation will throw at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganzoe)
    How accurate would you say your teacher is? do they usually guess correctly? im resitting and only planned to revise 2 out of 3 topics but I don't have notes on deism!
    Revise everything as you can't be sure. I don't think there is much to know about deism, right?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got predictions on miracles need help and for design i think Dawkins will come up

ReputationRep:
    Swinburne came up last year so and I don't think they would do the same philosopher two years in a row

ReputationRep:
    my teacher predicted Aquinas for design argument or it could be scientific arguments and for miracles she predicted Hume

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone know what miracle questions might come up??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aysha12345)
    my teacher predicted Aquinas for design argument or it could be scientific arguments and for miracles she predicted Hume
    What about the 15 markers?

ReputationRep:
    I think design argument will be Dawkins and Swinburne or Aquinas
    Creation I think it will be deism and God as a sustainer
    Good luck to everyone 💕

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what might come up for quantum and miracles?

ReputationRep:
    what's medieval world view? I've never come across that.

ReputationRep:
    for miracles 15 marks she predicted critics of Hume or 'is it reasonable to believe in God because of miracles' and for design weakness of the design argument or is it reasonable to believe in design

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanessam1997)
    Hey does anyone know what miracle questions might come up??
    Hume is likely to come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aysha12345)
    for miracles 15 marks she predicted critics of Hume or 'is it reasonable to believe in God because of miracles' and for design weakness of the design argument or is it reasonable to believe in design
    What about creation? And thanks

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam? I ran out of time and barely answered the last quantum question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancingOnTheSand)
    How did everyone find the exam? I ran out of time and barely answered the last quantum question
    Yeah same . My teachers told me to answer both A01's first, so I had to rush the A02's at the end, so thank God I got the A01's sorted first

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.