Want more information about this university?
mollycormican
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am hoping to study at Liverpool Hope University in Sep 16 and want to apply to Aigburth Park accommodation. I am not sure whether to apply to St Michael's or St Julie's. Can anyone give me advice on where is best to apply for a first year?
narpip
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey!
I'll be spending my second year at Aigburth Park next year. The only real difference is the bathrooms. St Julies you would have one bathroom that would be shared between you and your house mates which as a result means you get a bigger room. St Michaels, you get an ensuite and a slightly smaller room so it is really based on personal preferences. I've gone with St Julies because I know the people I'm living with and we are all mates, but if I was with randomers I would probably have gone St Michaels. Hopefully I helped you somehow and I might even see you around next year.
mollycormican
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by narpip)
Hey!
I'll be spending my second year at Aigburth Park next year. The only real difference is the bathrooms. St Julies you would have one bathroom that would be shared between you and your house mates which as a result means you get a bigger room. St Michaels, you get an ensuite and a slightly smaller room so it is really based on personal preferences. I've gone with St Julies because I know the people I'm living with and we are all mates, but if I was with randomers I would probably have gone St Michaels. Hopefully I helped you somehow and I might even see you around next year.
- Thanks so much! Think im going to go for St Michaels
Sab14
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mollycormican)
- Thanks so much! Think im going to go for St Michaels
Hi 😊 did you apply for St Michaels? I am going to Liverpool in September for a Primary PGCE and have got a room there 😊
Kayl9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sab14)
Hi 😊 did you apply for St Michaels? I am going to Liverpool in September for a Primary PGCE and have got a room there 😊
Yo, I've got a room at st Michaels!! Hope to see u there!!
emmajane_gosling
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kayl9)
Yo, I've got a room at st Michaels!! Hope to see u there!!
Hey what's it like at st Michaels? I'm going to Liverpool hope in September to study PGCE in early years. Do they inforce the guest policy I.e. No guests allowed?
emmajane_gosling
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey what's it like at st Michaels? I'm going to Liverpool hope in September to study PGCE in early years. Do they inforce the guest policy I.e. No guests allowed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.22%
I'm not sure (34)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.94%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.44%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed