The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
historyhoney
If someone is really badly stressing you out and to stop yourself from liek punching a wall what would be your immidiate remedy, and slow breathes does not work!

Perhaps you ought to look for a less immediate remedy as well. It's not natural to feel like punching a wall.
Reply 2
yeah, I get really annoyed and end up spending the day working in my garage couse the persons very very noisy!
Reply 3
THere is no immidete, I know this is going to be a problem all summer, thats whats so oppressing!
Reply 4
take out your frustration in a local gym :cool:
Reply 5
Buy a rubber stress ball and throw it at the wall instead?
Reply 6
count to ten and think of a happy moment. distracts me long enough to forget why i'm angry- then again i'm easily distracted
Reply 7
historyhoney
If someone is really badly stressing you out and to stop yourself from liek punching a wall what would be your immidiate remedy, and slow breathes does not work!

I have a punch bag which I beat up if I am really stressed. Try jumping up and down untill you are out of breath because then you will focus on that and not you being stress. Oh yes and drink tea.
Reply 8
I went on a long bike ride but it knakered me and I was still stressed!
Reply 9
randdom
You're not worth the tears. You're not worth the heartache. I don't know why I give you the time. You're not worth the pain. You're not worth the emptiness. I don't know why I wish you were mine.

Sorry, but consider that quote STOLEN. I r such having that quote as my MSN name for a while.
Reply 10
i go the gym if i'm stressed about guys or i've argued with someone- i'm sure they could monitor how well my relationships are going by working out how many times a week i go. or sometimes i just go for a run outside if i can't be bothered finding all my gym gear, getting there etc. the best one i ever did was boxercise, got quite scary at how violently i was punching whilst thinking of every guy whose ever messed me around :cool:

if it's exam stress i have a hot bath and pamper myself a bit, do a facial, do my nails etc.

lou xxx
Reply 11
bachs rescue remedy :biggrin:
Reply 12
Mighty
Sorry, but consider that quote STOLEN. I r such having that quote as my MSN name for a while.

:eek: meany
Reply 13
annoyingly enough the bath is dierctly over his room so the water would literal vibrate!
historyhoney

Ultimate Chill Out Ibiza.

Radox Bath.

If you can get an extension cable so you can put the two together - HAPPY DAYS :biggrin:
Reply 15
I listen to vivaldi, and once I'm past caring, alanis morestte (or how ever yo spell it!)
Reply 16
I suppose cutting this person out of your life isn't an option? It's not worth having people who annoy you around unless you have no choice!
Reply 17
he's my brother!!! hes come home from uni and is a dj and is loud and used to getting his only way and has no care for girls who have instrumental exams in a few days!
Reply 18
Expression
Ultimate Chill Out Ibiza.

Radox Bath.

If you can get an extension cable so you can put the two together - HAPPY DAYS :biggrin:

or a portable cd player :biggrin: mine is permanantly in the bathroom on the windowsill (it got damien rice in it at the mo)

lou xxx
historyhoney

I always go and immerse myself in final fantasy 10, it always calms me down, unless I am playing blitzball and the computer keeps cheating.

Latest