Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering to go to Body Power expo this year in May 13th-15th, but
    mainly on Friday 13th May as my 1st exam is on 18th of May. :argh:

I don't want to miss the opportunity going into the exam + my 1st exam is a walk in the park compared to June exams & feel that going to the expo = positive mindset & a nice break = more gains in exams.

To those serious/long term lifters, Have you been to any Fitness expos
    I.e Body Power UK, LA Fit, Arnold Classic, FIBO etc?

Issue is this: I really want to go to Body Power UK expo this year, but I don't have anybody to go with as I don't have any friends who are into Fitness as much as myself and don't want to come across as forever alone.

What do I do? I really want to see some of the people I watch on the Utubez and see if they are bigger/smaller in real life ( minus the 90% lighting angles :laugh: )

I heard some of the queues to meet and greet people are really long so I was considering to get either the VIP £35/Power Pass £50 that lets me into the expo at 9am instead of the standard ticket time etc. Its mainly for the memories to look back in several years time :moon:

Serious question, any help?

ReputationRep:
    Well, how badly do you wan't to meet CT, overtraining or Piano?

I'd be far more interested in meeting Big Z and Terry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balor)
    Well, how badly do you wan't to meet CT, overtraining or Piano?

I'd be far more interested in meeting Big Z and Terry.
    I'm not a fan of CT, I'm more interested in meeting Alphalete team I.e CG/Javon/Tim, Steve Cook, Bradley Martyn etc.

I guess I have to do wahtever it teks, right babe? :laugh:

Everyone has different interests, if we all were the same then shyt would be dull and boring af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I'm not a fan of CT etc I'm more interested in meeting Alphalete team I.e CG/Javon/Tim, Steve Cook, Bradley Martyn etc.

I guess I have to do wahtever it teks, right babe? :laugh:

Everyone has different interests, if we all were the same shyt would be dull and boring af.
    Very true!

In that case go for it.

All in the pursuit of being thick, tight and/or juicy :moon:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Never been to any of these events because I have no interest in meeting any of the *******s that are gonna be there tbh :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Never been to one tbh

ReputationRep:
    They're a rip off. Better if you use that money to buy fruits and vegetables.

ReputationRep:
    It's really crap. People say it used to be better but I didn't think it was really that good in 2009 or whenever I first went.

ReputationRep:
    never been to an expo, I heard paige hathaway is gonna be there this year :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Never been to any of these events because I have no interest in meeting any of the *******s that are gonna be there tbh :lol:
    :rofl: fair enough!

For me its just a experience and in the long run just a nice memory to look
    back upon. That's all.

I do admit some of them are a bit up their own ass but its not to say that they are all like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    They're a rip off. Better if you use that money to buy fruits and vegetables.
    I have plenty of food :laugh: I care more about the experience or just been able to say that I've attended at least 1 fitness expo in my time. Its the same way that some people who are into anime etc go to Comic Con or Pax East/Prime etc.

(Original post by SmashConcept)
    It's really crap. People say it used to be better but I didn't think it was really that good in 2009 or whenever I first went.
    It should be getting better over the years as obviously the £ back when it first started out was significantly less than the £ it pulls now.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone would argue it's been getting better over the years.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    never been to an expo, I heard paige hathaway is gonna be there this year :love:
    She is??? **** it, I'm going :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.