The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

College Room Application

Hi I've received my offer for both my course and my college. Can anyone tell me when I need to apply (and where) for my college room? (As in the form about the type of room e.g shared, ensuite etc). Ta :smile:
Reply 1
As you will definitely be given a room in college - assuming that you haven't told them you intend 'living out' in your first year, you won't need to do anything until August after results day.
Once your place is confirmed you will receive piles of forms to fill in regarding sharing a room / ensuite / likes etc.. before starting in October.
Sorting out a room at Durham is often considerably easier and less stressful than elsewhere as your college assume they will be providing your accommodation.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by fw1
As you will definitely be given a room in college - assuming that you haven't told them you intend 'living out' in your first year, you won't need to do anything until August after results day.
Once your place is confirmed you will receive piles of forms to fill in regarding sharing a room / ensuite / likes etc.. before starting in October.
Sorting out a room at Durham is often considerably easier and less stressful than elsewhere as your college assume they will be providing your accommodation.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending