Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I would like to apply to Medical school for 2017 entry,

Am currently studying in Grade 12, CBSE, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education & English as the subjects.

Are there any applicants from the CBSE/ ISC curriculum who got accepted for 2015/ 2016 entry? What were the Grade 12 / UKCAT / BMAT scores that were acceptable for an interview call? And for an offer?

mks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a cbse graduate who has got into med school this year

ReputationRep:
    which medical schools accept the CBSE curriculum..

I know of Birmingham, Nottingham & Newcastle...

Any others??

ReputationRep:
    Only about 15-30% of med schools in the U.K. accept CBSE grads.
    So, It is definitely more competitive for us since our options are quite limited.

Here are the med schools I applied to(they do accept cbse students):

Birmingham
    Leeds
    Brighton and sussex medical school
    Queen's university Belfast
    Kings college London(for Biomed)

I do know that the following unis also accept students from CBSE curriculum ( Don't quote me on this though):

King's college London(Medicine)
    Newcastle
    Dundee
    Cardiff( only for the 6 year course)
    Liverpool
    Lancaster
    Bristol
    University of east anglia

I'm sure there are more than this, but you'll have to contact the universities/check their website to find out.

If have other questions regarding getting into medicine in the U.K. do not hesitate to contact me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkshyderabad)
    Hi

I would like to apply to Medical school for 2017 entry,

Am currently studying in Grade 12, CBSE, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education & English as the subjects.

Are there any applicants from the CBSE/ ISC curriculum who got accepted for 2015/ 2016 entry? What were the Grade 12 / UKCAT / BMAT scores that were acceptable for an interview call? And for an offer?

mks
    Hi i am studying the same subjects in cbse and preparing for ukcat .. Did you get any information about this ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi ! I am doing the same subjects in cbse this year and also preparing for the ukcat . Did you get any information?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.