Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a floor-length/maxi dress, mermaid style or one with a slit, preferably nude colour or maybe wine red.

I've looked at literally everything possible: Boohoo, Missguided, RareLondon, ASOS, etc.
    And also have looked at the authentic prom stores but they're all so expensive
    (>£200).
    And no chinese online stores, made a mistake ordering a dress before LOL

Anyone know any really good sites to buy a dress like this? Thanks!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by academia123)
    I'm looking for a floor-length/maxi dress, mermaid style or one with a slit, preferably nude colour or maybe wine red.

I've looked at literally everything possible: Boohoo, Missguided, RareLondon, ASOS, etc.
    And also have looked at the authentic prom stores but they're all so expensive
    (>£200).
    And no chinese online stores, made a mistake ordering a dress before LOL

Anyone know any really good sites to buy a dress like this? Thanks!
    have you tried quiz?

ReputationRep:
    pretty little thing?
    virgos lounge ?

ReputationRep:
    Forever Unique
    Both my parents work there so I get dresses from time to time.
    Really good quality, beautiful packaging and can be worn again and again.
    Reasonably priced too.
    Alternatively, look at Quiz.

ReputationRep:
    pretty little thing

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys! xx

ReputationRep:
    With the development of online shopping service, it is becoming more and more popular to buy your formal dresses or other daily gowns online. Many lady prefer cheap(AU$200 or so) high quality but chic dresses, then online stores like Amzaon,Ebay,DressesMallAU are not bad for your custom made plus size or small one. Of course, fast delivery items in stock are also stunning for your best looks. But please remember, if you want a custom made service, please order your gowns in advance. If so, you don't have spend extra fee for your rush order. Meanwhile you should figure out your size of waist,hip and bust. Have a nice time.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.