Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this wierd basically I spoke to her a few times and im starting to like her, and now she left a key ring at her desk, which she forgot to take home, so instead I took it so I could give it back to her next time I see her.

But everytime I see it I always think of her and how its so cute, that I have a memory of her, like in the movies where the lover will give them something and say you'll remember me with this lol.

Does anyone else feel like this if you partner or crush gave you something ?

ReputationRep:
    'Crush' - No that's creepy, and I believe it's also something called theft.

I do have something someone in a relationship gave me, I didn't even know I had it until I cleared some stuff and found it tucked away, since we haven't talked in about 5 months it doesn't really matter though.

Cute

But give it back to her lol it might be creepy

ReputationRep:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: people relate their lives to movies - its kinda funny :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    she left her ring by mistake i guess, you are thinking too much

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Cute

But give it back to her lol it might be creepy
    How do you think its cute ? Lol I will give it back to her, thats why I took it, it gives me an excuse to talk to her again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do you think its cute ? Lol I will give it back to her, thats why I took it, it gives me an excuse to talk to her again
    I'd think its cute because you're getting really happy looking at her object

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.