E102 Introduction to Childhood ......

Watch this thread
Skierstu
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, Has anyone done this module with the Open University before and can recommend some reading before I start this in Oct. Would like to get some pre-study in so I can start another module in the January. Any help would be much appreciated. Stu
Samrah96
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hi! I'm currently studying E102 and will be finishing in May. There should be a recommended book on your student page on the OU website but personally I found it wasn't relevant to the content of the module. The module is quite easy going at first and introduces basic study skills so I wouldn't worry too much about getting ahead before hand. I also started another module in January and it is a bit stressful as TMA's are due in at the same time but if you stay organised it's very manageable. I'd suggest you buy a copy of the module reader if you want to get ahead as that is what you will be using throughout the module and it would be useful to read ahead
Skierstu
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi Sam, thanks for the info. I was thinking about doing 2 modules at the same time as this one starts in October and another in January. Hard work I guess but doable?

So Sam, what is the module reader and where can I buy one?

Thanks, Stuart
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (65)
19.64%
The paper was reasonable (124)
37.46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (94)
28.4%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
14.5%

Watched Threads