Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am struggling to decide between these two halls for accommodation. Which one would be more suitable?

ReputationRep:
    You really have to be more specific... what do you mean by suitable? They're both great from what i've heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confusedschubert)
    You really have to be more specific... what do you mean by suitable? They're both great from what i've heard.
    I realise now that I wasn't very specific when asking about this. I was just struggling to choose between these two halls, as they seemed to fulfil my requirements related to proximity, single rooms at acceptable price and social life. I went with Rosebery after all, hope it will be fine. Where did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Bankside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexlawyer)
    I realise now that I wasn't very specific when asking about this. I was just struggling to choose between these two halls, as they seemed to fulfil my requirements related to proximity, single rooms at acceptable price and social life. I went with Rosebery after all, hope it will be fine. Where did you apply?
    I've been reading about the two for the past few weeks and have to say that Rosebery will be perfectly fine! Apparently it's one of the more "social" halls and has tons of fun stuff to do. I'm going for Rosebery as well!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 6, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.