Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how's everyone revising? I'm doing OCR Classics and would like to get an A*, anyone got any essay tips to try and get high marks?

ReputationRep:
    Hi so am I!
    What are you doing?
    I'm doing Pompeii, Athens and Ovid
    I would recommend doing lots of past questions and make sure you answer the AO3 part of the essay question (hope that makes sense)
    Good luck! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessGrace123)
    Hi so am I!
    What are you doing?
    I'm doing Pompeii, Athens and Ovid
    I would recommend doing lots of past questions and make sure you answer the AO3 part of the essay question (hope that makes sense)
    Good luck! Xx
    I'm doing the same three as you! I've printed off and am working through all the a b c questions from all the topics and I have revision notes but I'm nervous about the essays! xx

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you're on the right track to get an A*! As long as you know the stuff and are confident there's nothing stopping you getting a good mark in the big essays! They might seem confusing but once you break it down they're actually pretty ok Doing a quick plan can often help Just make sure you really get your point across
    And save enough time for them! In mocks ,I've only left 20-25 mins for the 30 markers and that's not really enough! Xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.