jn5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have an unconditional offer to study law at Leicester, even if I put it as my insurance. But I'm really unsure if I would like Liverpool university better and should put that as my insurance, (ABB). I want a good university life with a good night life too and don't know anything about Leicester, so need help. I only put it down as I didn't know what to use as my 5th choice. what's Leicester's reputation like? I think the only thing stopping me from putting Liverpool down is- its 35 on the league table for law and Leicester is 21.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jn5)
I have an unconditional offer to study law at Leicester, even if I put it as my insurance. But I'm really unsure if I would like Liverpool university better and should put that as my insurance, (ABB). I want a good university life with a good night life too and don't know anything about Leicester, so need help. I only put it down as I didn't know what to use as my 5th choice. what's Leicester's reputation like? I think the only thing stopping me from putting Liverpool down is- its 35 on the league table for law and Leicester is 21.
If you firmed Leicester your insurance would cease to exist. Did you mean you 're considering firming Liverpool and insuring Leicester ?
jn5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
If you firmed Leicester your insurance would cease to exist. Did you mean you 're considering firming Liverpool and insuring Leicester ?
Im firming newcastle but i dont know if to put leicester or liverpool as insurance. Lwicester will remain unconditional as insurance and liverpool would be ABB. Not firming liverpool or leicester.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (312)
84.1%
No (59)
15.9%

Watched Threads