Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer to study law at Leicester, even if I put it as my insurance. But I'm really unsure if I would like Liverpool university better and should put that as my insurance, (ABB). I want a good university life with a good night life too and don't know anything about Leicester, so need help. I only put it down as I didn't know what to use as my 5th choice. what's Leicester's reputation like? I think the only thing stopping me from putting Liverpool down is- its 35 on the league table for law and Leicester is 21.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by jn5)
    I have an unconditional offer to study law at Leicester, even if I put it as my insurance. But I'm really unsure if I would like Liverpool university better and should put that as my insurance, (ABB). I want a good university life with a good night life too and don't know anything about Leicester, so need help. I only put it down as I didn't know what to use as my 5th choice. what's Leicester's reputation like? I think the only thing stopping me from putting Liverpool down is- its 35 on the league table for law and Leicester is 21.
    If you firmed Leicester your insurance would cease to exist. Did you mean you 're considering firming Liverpool and insuring Leicester ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    If you firmed Leicester your insurance would cease to exist. Did you mean you 're considering firming Liverpool and insuring Leicester ?
    Im firming newcastle but i dont know if to put leicester or liverpool as insurance. Lwicester will remain unconditional as insurance and liverpool would be ABB. Not firming liverpool or leicester.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.