Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

My course is being moved to the Falmouth campus this September and I'd prefer to live in Falmouth, rather than have the faff of commuting from Penryn Campus accommodation. Which accommodation is best? I can't choose between Armyn / Tuke / Townhouses / View / Montezuma! Any current students that can give their opinion, or even anyone who saw them? TIA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lroseb)
    Hey!

My course is being moved to the Falmouth campus this September and I'd prefer to live in Falmouth, rather than have the faff of commuting from Penryn Campus accommodation. Which accommodation is best? I can't choose between Armyn / Tuke / Townhouses / View / Montezuma! Any current students that can give their opinion, or even anyone who saw them? TIA!
    I had a look when I went down for the open day and it just depends what you want!

If you want to be around lots of people your best bets are The View and Tuke as they have around 100 people in each!

If you want an ensuite then go for Tuke or Montezuma!

If you want not very many people and super posh and fancy definately go for Montezuma!

I would personally go for The View. It's shared bathrooms but the rooms are nice, there are quite a few people, the view is amazing and its right in the center of Falmouth!

(I'm not sure about Armyn or Townhouses sorry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lroseb)
    Hey!

on the accommodation guide Armyn house has 8 built living areas that house around 30 students.

you have a choice of either Double or single bed

Also close to the uni campus probable a 15-20 min walk or something

Armyn House and and The View are the one that I want to apply for

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.