Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer of AAB to study chem eng but am currently performing at A*BB level. Is Newcastle flexible on grades enough to let me in with A*BB instead?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by frankyelizabeth)
    I have an offer of AAB to study chem eng but am currently performing at A*BB level. Is Newcastle flexible on grades enough to let me in with A*BB instead?
    Hey

First of all, please don't worry! All applicants who narrowly miss the conditions of their offer are reconsidered again together when the results are published in August. Whether we are able to accept near miss students depends on the number of applicants who have met the conditions of their offers and the number of places we have available on our programmes; however preference is given to those who have committed to us as their firm choice.

Hope that helps!

Persephone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.