Turn on thread page Beta

6th form clothing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    The guys where skirts ?!?!? Wierd place.

We only did that for Comic Relief / Children In Need occasions.
    lol maybe its a "special" school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol unlucky, but girls looks good down here in cambridge
    soo jealous at the moment

most of them are munters where i am from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    So lucky
    one of our teacher is such a perv though, keep looking at one of teh girls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    isn't it just roll on prom next fri
    i had my prom the other day, it was ok. some man called parris from fame academy was there singing :confused: looked like a ****, anyone know who he is?

ReputationRep:
    lol unlucky, but girls looks good down here in cambridge
    Our year is full of absolute munters. The thought of some of them wearing a bikini top makes me sick. I dont actually think any of them would even if they were allowed though. A bikini top to school? Abit revealing...

ReputationRep:
    how many girls here actually bothered with skirts and stuff? we had soem girls at college who had like an inch of make-up and looked like they could be going out. i could never be bothered and only occasionally wore skirts, but most of them time i was in jeans or baggies.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    soo jealous at the moment

most of them are munters where i am from
    lol wheres aylesbury?

on average out of 10, girls down here gets 7 and a half. and also girls down here got an ounce of inteligence too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    The guys where skirts ?!?!? Wierd place.

We only did that for Comic Relief / Children In Need occasions.
    lolll sorry i meant shirt ... tho its still a weird place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    finished school now:cool:

but ours were fairly relaxed, no jeans, no trainers etc

and a shirt that must have a collar, thats about it

pretty relaxed
    my school is so rubbish (I don't think they care) that sixth formers can wear whatever they want: jeans, trainers, tracksuits :rolleyes: Just whatever...

ReputationRep:
    one of our teacher is such a perv though, keep looking at one of teh girls :rolleyes:
    I would if I was a teacher. My chemistry teacher admitted to our class that he constantly eyes up all the girls who wears skirts and thinks that girls shouldnt be allowed to wear trousers to school ..

ReputationRep:
    Our year is full of absolute munters. The thought of some of them wearing a bikini top makes me sick. I dont actually think any of them would even if they were allowed though. A bikini top to school? Abit revealing...
    lol yeah i know, but our school was really easy going. very close knit, everyone knows everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    how many girls here actually bothered with skirts and stuff? we had soem girls at college who had like an inch of make-up and looked like they could be going out. i could never be bothered and only occasionally wore skirts, but most of them time i was in jeans or baggies.

lou xxx
    At my 6th form, although it is office attire, the girls act as if it is a fashion show, it is really annoying, us boys are restricted greatly, but the girls can wear almost anything.

ReputationRep:
    I would if I was a teacher. My chemistry teacher admitted to our class that he constantly eyes up all the girls who wears skirts and thinks that girls shouldnt be allowed to wear trousers to school ..
    lol thats like my teacher, bunch of dirty old men

ReputationRep:
    lol, that reminds me off this really fat girl in my economics last year. she used to wear really low tops and she's like bulge out of them. was so horrid. and then she got her nipple pierced and announced it to everyone, and then wanted to show it off. i once saw her in town wearing the skimpiest dress like 3 sizes too small, was dreadful.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    lol, that reminds me off this really fat girl in my economics last year. she used to wear really low tops and she's like bulge out of them. was so horrid. and then she got her nipple pierced and announced it to everyone, and then wanted to show it off. i once saw her in town wearing the skimpiest dress like 3 sizes too small, was dreadful.

lou xxx
    ewwwwwww.....just the thought makes me sick. we got a few of them down here too they are always at clubs and can barely stand up on their high heels.... awful...and the skimpy top i was mentally scarred for life

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    This reminds me of something foul that happened earlier in the year. A really minging girl was wearing a revealing skirt which showed off the top inch of her panties. Yeh you guessed it, she was wedgied a la Scary Movie 2 (but not quite as high) by some guy - it wasn't totally harsh, because she saw the funny side, and the guy was her friend - but it was sooo funny. That'll teach her for wearing skimpy clothes!

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    There are so many girls like that in Aylesbury, especially on a friday/saturday night! :eek:

I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted, providing it didn't have swear words on it or wasn't too tarty. I got away with a badge saying "I went to the year 3000. It was s***" on it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    There are so many girls like that in Aylesbury, especially on a friday/saturday night! :eek:

I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted, providing it didn't have swear words on it or wasn't too tarty. I got away with a badge saying "I went to the year 3000. It was s***" on it though
    ooooooooooohhhhhh kate, the outlaw! pushing to teh limits!

ReputationRep:
    lol wheres aylesbury?

on average out of 10, girls down here gets 7 and a half. and also girls down here got an ounce of inteligence too
    it's in Buckinghamshire

to be fair as a town the girls aren't THAT bad, just got to find the good ones though(not much chance of that with the ****gish kevs on a saturday )

our 6th form was awful though

i'd say about 2 girls would get it

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooooohhhhhh kate, the outlaw! pushing to teh limits!
    :rolleyes: it was worth it, for the sake of wearing my cool badge :cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.