Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)

we wish

we were just jokingly saying that we should open a new club cos of all the kevs/chavs in Aylesbury, and the awful music that is played in the current 'clubs'
    lol damn! i was gonna ask if i could get in for free or soemthing. :rolleyes:

would love to have a club though

ReputationRep:
    both would get it atcualy, although they seemed a bit 'kevish for me )
    ewww....they're both sluts! not the main character but she turns into one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Sorry!

Yeah, our club will be great. We should ban ugly slappers and give attractive people the first drink free
    hmmmmm sure that wont be allowed

oh well, tough s**t for them

im liking this plan, if only someone else had the same idea and was realistic about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ok 6th form is that like year 12?

Well anyway we have a uniform. We have to wear black stockings, a long navy blue skirt, white blouse, A Maroon Tie (Navy if you are a prefect) with our badges (if you have any) A Maroon wool jumper (in Winter) with our Maroon Blazer with the school colours with our lovely White hat with a maroon ribbon.
    haha, you have prefects??? at 6th form? hahaha dont they get beaten up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ok 6th form is that like year 12?

Well anyway we have a uniform. We have to wear black stockings, a long navy blue skirt, white blouse, A Maroon Tie (Navy if you are a prefect) with our badges (if you have any) A Maroon wool jumper (in Winter) with our Maroon Blazer with the school colours with our lovely White hat with a maroon ribbon.
    Sixth Form is years 12 and 13 - often attached to a secondary school but in a separate building. Sixth form college is a college solely for year 12 and 13 (and resitters), they often have 2000+ people attending.

N.B. Apologies for my impromptu (and indeed drink-fuelled) outburst last night. I am honestly sorry...

Maroon blazer, it beats the garish purple ones that a certain school near me has to wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hahaha lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Sixth Form is years 12 and 13 - often attached to a secondary school but in a separate building. Sixth form college is a college solely for year 12 and 13 (and resitters), they often have 2000+ people attending.

N.B. Apologies for my impromptu (and indeed drink-fuelled) outburst last night. I am honestly sorry...

Maroon, it beats the garish purple ones that a certain school near me has to wear.
    Thats ok,

A Summerville House, a girls school here has a lime green dress they have to wear.. Its so bad.

Fly by: Well im not a prefect, something about being to loud...? anyway, nah, they dont get any crap hung on them at all, primarily becuase their main responsibility is looking after the year 8's, a job no one wants.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, some of us do the beating up.

ReputationRep:

im liking this plan, if only someone else had the same idea and was realistic about it
    It's going to be our club, we're allowed to do whatever we like as long as it's legal It'd be a great opportunity to get free music from HMV too Ahh, it'd be lovely to go somewhere with no-one shoving their fat kev arms in my face!

ReputationRep:
    hehe prefects are always the tell tell! and no one likes a grass now do we

ReputationRep:
    It's going to be our club, we're allowed to do whatever we like as long as it's legal It'd be a great opportunity to get free music from HMV too Ahh, it'd be lovely to go somewhere with no-one shoving their fat kev arms in my face!
    oh oh let me join !!! we got 3 people now!

ReputationRep:
    OHHH! Can I be the door *****?!!!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha this is cracking me up

the hatred for KEVS

as much as i cant stand them, i will even let you play Radiohead

ReputationRep:
    hehe prefects are always the tell tell! and no one likes a grass now do we
    Ah, see thats where Brisvegas is different mate, as long as its no hurting you its cool.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha this is cracking me up

the hatred for KEVS

as much as i cant stand them, i will even let you play Radiohead
    but they're so annoying! them and their stupid clothes and the chain! grrr a mate of mine is like that!

ReputationRep:

can't you get a local club to have rock nights or something? places in my town have started doing them- one place has a decent indie night on thursdays (where i actually had my 18th and the music was such a mixture it was great), another club (that is really crap when it plays dance) has an ok rock night on wednesday and fridays (and it's really cheap as well, so it's all good) and that's where i usually go out to (only problem is the set is really similar every week and you're like 'hmmm disturbed, rammstein will be next' and we're so often right), and other places have odd band nights. can't you get somewhere in aylesbury just to have one night of decent music?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    can't you get a local club to have rock nights or something? places in my town have started doing them- one place has a decent indie night on thursdays (where i actually had my 18th and the music was such a mixture it was great), another club (that is really crap when it plays dance) has an ok rock night on wednesday and fridays (and it's really cheap as well, so it's all good) and that's where i usually go out to (only problem is the set is really similar every week and you're like 'hmmm disturbed, rammstein will be next' and we're so often right), and other places have odd band nights. can't you get somewhere in aylesbury just to have one night of decent music?

lou xxx
    no all our clubs play *****y dance music....but we do have a pub that has live band though

ReputationRep:
    All you 2 DO is **** off kevs. There arent that many in Aylesbury, and certainly arent many up town..

Lou p lou, stop being nasty to the fat bird, what has she ever done to you?

Also, I saw that programma on Channel 4 and I was almost sick many many times. How can people be so stupid/have such a poor speaking ability? If you live in that town, god help you.

ReputationRep:
    but they're so annoying! them and their stupid clothes and the chain! grrr a mate of mine is like that!
    Haha, a club near me has a long list of no-nos (concerning dress code) and some mean looking heavies to enforce it.

A few things that I can remember:
    - NO Burberry Caps
    - NO Rockports
    - NO Sovereign Rings

(There are about 12 things on it btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Haha, a club near me has a long list of no-nos (concerning dress code) and some mean looking heavies to enforce it.

A few things that I can remember:
    - NO Burberry Caps
    - NO Rockports
    - NO Sovereign Rings

(There are about 12 things on it btw)
    Is that basically to stop kevs going in?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.