Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

6th form clothing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    hehe, if you met this girl you'd understand- i don't have a problem with her being fat, it's the fact she dresses so badly, gets her boob out to show her piercing, is the loudest person i have ever met (dreadful if you had lessons with her, she would interupt the teacher all the time and go on about crap)

and yes the place i live is a shithole- although that programme didn't show how many old people there are (tonnes), but hey i'm leaving in a few months. and it's better then some of the other areas- my dad works in bootle (a crap bit of liverpool) and this was the best area we could find that was close. it does have some really posh bits though (we get all the ex-footballers in huge houses)

lou xxx
    theres an ugly village whore in every town! where are you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    theres an ugly village whore in every town!
    just the 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    just the 1?
    lol ok more than one! but there are surprisingly few down here. !

ReputationRep:
    theres an ugly village whore in every town! where are you going?
    dundee. (it's too cold to wear skimpy clothes, that idea seems to keep my bf happy)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    dundee. (it's too cold to wear skimpy clothes, that idea seems to keep my bf happy)

lou xxx
    Dundee is a nice City

got relatives up there, down by the river tay

got some cool shops up there:cool:

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    :eek: scotland! oh dear. i'm sure there are loads of nice girls there! shame about the accent though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Hehe - were they sold on a table by an unforthcoming woman, along with lollipops and perfume?

*And no, I'm not going into how I ended up in the ladies one night*
    A vending machine, apparently.. I wonder if Aylesbury will be like Japan, where you can apparently buy worn panties from a vending machine?? *wouldn't be surprised*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    A vending machine, apparently.. I wonder if Aylesbury will be like Japan, where you can apparently buy worn panties from a vending machine?? *wouldn't be surprised*
    lol

that thought made me feel physicaly sick

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dundee is a nice City

got relatives up there, down by the river tay

got some cool shops up there:cool:
    yeh it seemed nice, not too big, not too small and is really studenty and the course was great *sings dundee's praises*. i've got relatives up there too (you're the one whose dad is a glaswegian as well aren't you?)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    :eek: scotland! oh dear. i'm sure there are loads of nice girls there! shame about the accent though!
    hmmmm... guys with scottish accents... can't wait

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yeh it seemed nice, not too big, not too small and is really studenty and the course was great *sings dundee's praises*. i've got relatives up there too (you're the one whose dad is a glaswegian as well aren't you?)

lou xxx
    yeah my Dad is a Glaswegian:cool:

saying that my relatives left Dundee recently, they are living in a small place called monifieth now which is down the road from Dundee

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    i cant stand it, i dont mind a slightly accent..like ally mcoist type, but really strong accent

ReputationRep:
    lol

that thought made me feel physicaly sick

thanks
    I aim to please

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    what made u choose dundee over say edinburgh st andrews or glasgow? i'm not saying it was a bad choice or anything, i'm jsut wondering why.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Guys with accents.. mmmmmmmmmm!

ReputationRep:
    I aim to please
    I aim and miss

ReputationRep:
    Guys with accents.. mmmmmmmmmm!
    what accent do you like? whatever you like, i can produce

ReputationRep:
    yeah my Dad is a Glaswegian:cool:

saying that my relatives left Dundee recently, they are living in a small place called monifieth now which is down the road from Dundee
    my relatives in dundee are weird (kinda not relatives but my dad's god-family if that makes sense.. we went and saw them when we looked round the uni... i could easily go my entire degree without seeing them again:cool: ) , but dundee is less than an hour by train from glasgow and edinburgh so thats good (my godparents= ediniburgh, my twin's godparents= glasgow)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    what accent do you like? whatever you like, i can produce
    lol

me too

i've got relatives from all over the place so i can put on the accents

ReputationRep:
    I aim and miss
    Awww *pats you on the head* You haven't told me the reason behind your name yet

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.