Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Well, you may have missed out, because you know what they say about farmhands. Actually, I made that up, but it's probably true!
    Lol, I wonder if anyone does know if anyone says anything about farmhands..

ReputationRep:
    by the way lou, my birthday is in november not oct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    well i already got one, but i aint gonna do it

lol, oh dear....what can i say? tut tut.!
    Why not? You love me, and that means you should do it!

ReputationRep:
    by the way lou, my birthday is in november not oct
    *takes this as a sign she needs sleep*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Why not? You love me, and that means you should do it!
    yes but i am also last

(Original post by lou p lou)
    *takes this as a sign she needs sleep*

lou xxx
    hehe. thanks again! you take care now night night!

actually i tink i need to too...

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to lower the tone with urban myths about sheep, bestiality, rolling in haystacks, inbreds and the like - so I won't. Besides, I would just be repeating most the stuff on the thread about 'gays being mentally ill' and most the other threads concerning homosexuality on this forum. People can be cruel!

(Original post by F.Poste)
    If i did would you love me?

Goodnight Fly By and Loops, i'm off to bed also.

ReputationRep:
    beat this:

polyester blue blazer at a bargain price of £90 only available from the school shop

matching naff tie made for children so u lk like a dork

full sleeve white shirt (ok i guess)

grey 'worsted' gay lking tousers

shoes with shoelaces

no jewelry like a chain etc; they frown if u buy a big watch as well

hair gel has been banned

must be clean shaven and if u have a beard then u get sent home till u shave or go 2 town buy a razor and dry shave at skool (i know this from experience)

oh yeh i forgot for games u must have the school tracksuit/rugby kit

and navy blue speedos (nice)

ReputationRep:
    yes but i am also last

hehe. thanks again! you take care now night night!

actually i tink i need to too...
    No, you need to make a recording of your voice for me!!! *insistent*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    If i did would you love me?
    My love is hard-earned

ReputationRep:
    My love is hard-earned
    *Puts his newspaper in the air and tries to get the attention of the auctioneer*

A tenner should be able to do it, don't you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goliath)
    beat this:

polyester blue blazer at a bargain price of £90 only available from the school shop

matching naff tie made for children so u lk like a dork

full sleeve white shirt (ok i guess)

grey 'worsted' gay lking tousers

shoes with shoelaces

no jewelry like a chain etc; they frown if u buy a big watch as well

hair gel has been banned

must be clean shaven and if u have a beard then u get sent home till u shave or go 2 town buy a razor and dry shave at skool (i know this from experience)

oh yeh i forgot for games u must have the school tracksuit/rugby kit

and navy blue speedos (nice)
    lol, sounds like my old school. we had:
    • woolly blue blazor (similar price) that must always be worn to and from school (die in summer)
    • navy blue A-line skirt, must not be more than 3 inches above knee when kneeling (and yes they did measure)
    • black flat shoes (heels less than 2 inches- again measured) and they must not have any colour on them (so things like kickers labels had to be blacked out)
    • this horrid pale blue pinstripe shirt (it looked like pyjamas)
    • a stripey blue tie
    • navy blue tights or knee length socks (got shouted at for black)
    • long hair must be tied back (they'd give you ealstic bands) and all hair accesories should eb black/navy and of 'simple design'
    • no jewellery except small ear studs (1 set) and a plain chain or simple religious necklace hidden under shirt)
    and then we had similarly strict PE kit (including school swimming costume and pale blue swimming cap with school crest on :rolleyes: )

oh, and they really would check all this, send you home if it wasn't right, confiscate jewellery etc.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    *Puts his newspaper in the air and tries to get the attention of the auctioneer*

A tenner should be able to do it, don't you reckon?
    Make it twenty and we're talking

ReputationRep:
    Make it twenty and we're talking
    Done. You drive a hard bargain, but I hope that's not all you do.

ReputationRep:
    • woolly blue blazor (similar price) that must always be worn to and from school (die in summer)
    • navy blue A-line skirt, must not be more than 3 inches above knee when kneeling (and yes they did measure)
    • black flat shoes (heels less than 2 inches- again measured) and they must not have any colour on them (so things like kickers labels had to be blacked out)
    • a stripey blue tie
    • long hair must be tied back (they'd give you ealstic bands) and all hair accesories should eb black/navy and of 'simple design'
    • no jewellery except small ear studs (1 set) and a plain chain or simple religious necklace hidden under shirt)
    and then we had similarly strict PE kit (including school swimming costume and pale blue swimming cap with school crest on :rolleyes: )

oh, and they really would check all this, send you home if it wasn't right, confiscate jewellery etc.

lou xxx

ur old school; ur so lucky u got out of it!!

i been here for 11 yrs

i have little memory away from the place

we have the same uniform as the snotty 12 yr olds its so unfair plus doesn really get u newhere with the girls on the bus as they think ur all 12 :mad:

the fees of 13.5k are the last kick in the teeth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goliath)
    ur old school; ur so lucky u got out of it!!

i been here for 11 yrs

i have little memory away from the place

we have the same uniform as the snotty 12 yr olds its so unfair plus doesn really get u newhere with the girls on the bus as they think ur all 12 :mad:

the fees of 13.5k are the last kick in the teeth
    i know, pay for the privelage! i couldn't hack sixth form there, so i was rebellious and left, my twin stayed tho.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    We usually have to wear ribbons in our hair, but the only people who care about that are the principals.
    Jeez Lou, it must have felt like prison. Suddenly our place doesnt seem so bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    we have to wear fairly smart clothes for 6th form and the majority of 6th formers seem to wear shirt/ties with either a jumper or suit on the top.

just wondering what you have to wear for 6th form and if you have to dress 'smartly' how many different shirts/ties/suits, etc, you wear.
    i went to a girls school and we could wear anything as long as it wasn't too revealing...we could wear jean and trainers but teachers got a bit shirty if there was too much midriff or cleavage!

ReputationRep:
    We were allowed to wear what we like as long as it wasnt too revealing. All you poor peeps, i couldnt stand wearing my year 11 uniform again!! A nice fat woollen jumper being the worst part!!

ReputationRep:
    • a stripey blue tie

lou xxx
    LOL, if they still do this you can get them in legal trouble for using imperial rather than metric measures.

MB

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.