Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im new to the gscescience videos and need help on how to revise it properly. Does it relate to igsce and can i still get a c and above and is 1 hour revison a day working on biology or chemistry enough

ReputationRep:
    Anyone i need advice asap

ReputationRep:
    I was a C grade in additional science and after I used his videos I went up to a solid A grade (few marks away from an A* in the exam). When watching his videos, I recommend pretty much just noting every little piece of information from the video. Everything that is said or shown in his videos is directly focused on the specification;everything is pretty much useful.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't really used them much apart from when there are topics that I was never taught etc
    So today (for the first time) I went through all the C1.7 videos - earth etc - and made notes.
    I'd say he's really good because he summarises all the information whilst still including everything you need to know.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Is it still free?

Anyway, I used his videos and got A grades after continuously getting C grades in my mock exams. Write down absolutely every he says

I went through all his videos from VERY early in the morning until late at night, not something I'd recommend. Definitely watch and give yourself time to revise it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Is it still free?

Anyway, I used his videos and got A grades after continuously getting C grades in my mock exams. Write down absolutely every he says

I went through all his videos from VERY early in the morning until late at night, not something I'd recommend. Definitely watch and give yourself time to revise it.
    unit 1 is free but he charges for units 2 and 3

ReputationRep:
    I watched his videos two years ago for chemistry and physics for all 6 modules and achieved an A alone with it. To improve your grade even further I highly suggest doing past papers to get you in the exam mind set which is something I didn't do. GOOD LUCK!
    And took me around 8 hours of watching it and pausing it and taking notes for chemistry and 8 hours for physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by surina16)
    unit 1 is free but he charges for units 2 and 3
    Damn, I remember when it was all free. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Does it help with igsce aswell thats what im doing?

ReputationRep:
    So im a e grade at biology and chemistry do i have enough time to get a c and how many hours because im literally hav3 no hope in science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasanalm)
    I was a C grade in additional science and after I used his videos I went up to a solid A grade (few marks away from an A* in the exam). When watching his videos, I recommend pretty much just noting every little piece of information from the video. Everything that is said or shown in his videos is directly focused on the specification;everything is pretty much useful.

what videos please like whos channel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waleed29)
    So im a e grade at biology and chemistry do i have enough time to get a c and how many hours because im literally hav3 no hope in science
    go theough your spec and see everything you need to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waleed29)
    Make notes on everything he says, put it in a folder to organise, do past papers and mark them harshly, add things from mark schemes to your notes (especially for chemistry), you basically can't fail if you give each subject about 5 hours of time

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.