Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    first off thank you to everyone who answered my first question and so far I think i made the right decision.

now I have a teacher who really really doesn't like me and and sometimes i think its because of my race. (I'm mixed btw if you were wondering) and he always gives me a horrible time in his class and he tells me off for things that aren't even my fault at times. He also heard me talk to my and he sent me out and said" you should never say stuff like that in class" i was shocked and aske d him what i has said he told me i knew very well what i had said.... and tbh I didnt swear, i didnt say anything rude to anyone, i didnt say anything offensive to anyone but he just sent me out. And also to mention I walked into the class and without even sitting down he sent me out cause i was being "daft." and i have brought it up to my pastoral manager and my head of year but they seem not to be doing anything about it... on top of that I've been working my butt of in his class to get on the higher paper for maths and he is still keeping me on foundation and i need to het an A* in maths or at least an A . but with him as my teacher it seems impossible

any advice or any one in the same situation i'm in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woooooo)
    first off thank you to everyone who answered my first question and so far I think i made the right decision.

now I have a teacher who really really doesn't like me and and sometimes i think its because of my race. (I'm mixed btw if you were wondering) and he always gives me a horrible time in his class and he tells me off for things that aren't even my fault at times. He also heard me talk to my and he sent me out and said" you should never say stuff like that in class" i was shocked and aske d him what i has said he told me i knew very well what i had said.... and tbh I didnt swear, i didnt say anything rude to anyone, i didnt say anything offensive to anyone but he just sent me out. And also to mention I walked into the class and without even sitting down he sent me out cause i was being "daft." and i have brought it up to my pastoral manager and my head of year but they seem not to be doing anything about it... on top of that I've been working my butt of in his class to get on the higher paper for maths and he is still keeping me on foundation and i need to het an A* in maths or at least an A . but with him as my teacher it seems impossible

For heavens sake - just get on with things. You may not think you are being difficult - but having a son who is a teacher - and the things he tells me - well you probably have a bit of attitude. Just get on with your lessons. It has nothing to do with you being mixed race - and stop playing the race card. You are probably an irritating pupil - would you like to teach you?

ReputationRep:
    Students don't have the right to abuse children like this. Talk to your head teacher. This is unfair. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woooooo)

i can see why you're suggesting race bc he's picking on you for what seems like no reason...
    keep bugging them and get some sort of action taken if you're that desperate

[QUOTE=squeakysquirrel;63934727]For heavens sake - just get on with things. You may not think you are being difficult - but having a son who is a teacher - and the things he tells me - well you probably have a bit of attitude. Just get on with your lessons. It has nothing to do with you being mixed race - and stop playing the race card. You are probably an irritating pupil - would you like to teach you.

ok so using my analytical skills if u have a son it means your old right? and if your old it means that your used to things being done the old fashioned way, yes? and since your old and no longer a student it means that you not meant to be here as this is a STUDENT room. also as someone whose name is "squeakysquirrel" im guessing your either lying about your son or your just an insecure little person who likes trolling and bringing people down in order to get up haaaah sad,hopless and pathetic

but good advice anyway

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;63937531]
    (Original post by squeakysquirrel)
    For heavens sake - just get on with things. You may not think you are being difficult - but having a son who is a teacher - and the things he tells me - well you probably have a bit of attitude. Just get on with your lessons. It has nothing to do with you being mixed race - and stop playing the race card. You are probably an irritating pupil - would you like to teach you.

ok so using my analytical skills if u have a son it means your old right? and if your old it means that your used to things being done the old fashioned way, yes? and since your old and no longer a student it means that you not meant to be here as this is a STUDENT room. also as someone whose name is "squeakysquirrel" im guessing your either lying about your son or your just an insecure little person who likes trolling and bringing people down in order to get up haaaah sad,hopless and pathetic

but good advice anyway
    Well thanks for that - I am on here because I am a student too - and yes I am old - very old. But just because you are old does not mean that you cannot be a student.

Yes I do have a son who is a teacher - and ( really old now) a daughter in law who is also a teacher - so I know. If this is your attitude to your elders and betters, then heaven help the rest of us.

well if your an elder you should probably stop acting mature and battering kids... all woooo asked for was advice and help. so u need to calm your knickers and be nicer to people instead of being a grumpy old man... and also respect is not just given but its earned love.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.