Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ex being cold and sending death threats Watch

My ex and I broke up over 4 months ago, after dating for over a year. It ended because we both ended up being deceptive, and she ended up cheating on me. After we broke up i went to a party and kissed another girl, and my ex found out and abused me over the phone, in person and over text. The worst part about it was the fact that she cheated on me with one of my closest friends. After a while I started receiving anonymous death threats from an unknown person. Additionally, her elder brother messaged me on facebook and threatened to kill me the next time he saw me. The other day her new boyfriend called me and promised to kill me within the next few months. I don't know what to do about this and my parents already got the police involved, and all i want is for things to go back to normal and for me and her to forget this ever happened. I miss her, but she is just cold and mean and now has blocked me out of her life completely. Any help would be much appreciated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My ex and I broke up over 4 months ago, after dating for over a year. It ended because we both ended up being deceptive, and she ended up cheating on me. After we broke up i went to a party and kissed another girl, and my ex found out and abused me over the phone, in person and over text. The worst part about it was the fact that she cheated on me with one of my closest friends. After a while I started receiving anonymous death threats from an unknown person. Additionally, her elder brother messaged me on facebook and threatened to kill me the next time he saw me. The other day her new boyfriend called me and promised to kill me within the next few months. I don't know what to do about this and my parents already got the police involved, and all i want is for things to go back to normal and for me and her to forget this ever happened. I miss her, but she is just cold and mean and now has blocked me out of her life completely. Any help would be much appreciated?
    Isn't that a good thing? You want to stay far away from her. And since the police are involved maybe they can get a restraining order put in?

ReputationRep:
    They won't actually kill you... You know that...

Just block them all and carry on with your life mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I think that you're still somewhat attached to her and it's that part of you that's speaking when you say that you want things to go back to normal. You don't really need her in your life and you should just block her too.

ReputationRep:
    you have done the right thing to call in the police. keep a record of the threats; they can be used in court ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.