The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fly By
lol shushimeng, dont worry , you still my number one :wink:
shushi
Reply 141
I feel a little bit sorry for my most recent ex, we started going out for the last couple of months in our first term at uni, it was all cool at chrstmas, i came home to moscow, she went to Guilford or some place where she lives, i got offered a 6 month job out here and decided to drop out of uni... so i had to call her up and explain that i was never going to see her again...she cried, i pretended to, it was horrible....

But hey, shes better off without me, Im rubbish at all the sex stuff!! :smile:
Reply 142
Sometimes, can i be a Pain in the ass :rolleyes:
I think I can be a good girlfriend. I don't mind the fiance going out on the piss (which he does quite effectivly), don't get jealous or anything. I find being jealous and insecure just daft. I know he loves me and if he ever screwed up and cheated on me then he knows his ass would be out the door. I've dealt with a broken heart before so I know I could do it again. But then I have a simplistic view on life in general. I let him get away with alot, like waking me up at 5am pissed (said he'd be home before 12) when I have work at 8am and don't say a word to him, but if he pisses me off then he knows it, and he knows where the boundries are. :smile:
I feel sorry for my next one (if there ever will be a next one). I'm such a bloody asshole.
Reply 145
sublime_envy
I think I can be a good girlfriend. I don't mind the fiance going out on the piss (which he does quite effectivly), don't get jealous or anything. I find being jealous and insecure just daft. I know he loves me and if he ever screwed up and cheated on me then he knows his ass would be out the door. I've dealt with a broken heart before so I know I could do it again. But then I have a simplistic view on life in general. I let him get away with alot, like waking me up at 5am pissed (said he'd be home before 12) when I have work at 8am and don't say a word to him, but if he pisses me off then he knows it, and he knows where the boundries are. :smile:

i love you!!! my ex ex gilfriend made me sleep outside in the garage once cos i was out till bout 4 in the morning...very cold, very uncomfortable, and i waited till i got in the house the next morning till i was sick in the bathroom....mooohahahahahahaha
SamTheMan
I feel sorry for my next one (if there ever will be a next one). I'm such a bloody asshole.

aww why are you an asshole? any particular reason?
Cossack
i love you!!! my ex ex gilfriend made me sleep outside in the garage once cos i was out till bout 4 in the morning...very cold, very uncomfortable, and i waited till i got in the house the next morning till i was sick in the bathroom....mooohahahahahahaha

:eek: thats not very nice! I couldn't do that. I just did the hands-on-hips thing when he came up the stairs and then gave him a kiss and asked how his night was.

lol me & my fiance were friends for about a year before we became a couple and our first night out together as a couple he was sick all over my bathroom from drink. I felt so sorry for him I made him breakfast in bed the next day, well what he could manage of it!
Reply 148
sublime_envy
:eek: thats not very nice! I couldn't do that. I just did the hands-on-hips thing when he came up the stairs and then gave him a kiss and asked how his night was.

lol me & my fiance were friends for about a year before we became a couple and our first night out together as a couple he was sick all over my bathroom from drink. I felt so sorry for him I made him breakfast in bed the next day, well what he could manage of it!

no seriously i love you...breakfast!!! omg ive been going out with the wrong women, another of my girlfriends made me lie to her parents and say was just a friend because they thought i was too much of a ruffian (sp?) (Im not btw perfectly upstanding citizen)
Thats such a shame! You shouldn't stand for that crap. how old are you btw?I should introduce you to my friends lol.

My fiance hasn't met my parents yet as hes going on tour to Iraq but my dad doesn't like the sound of him just because he is a marine. But I got them to talk on the phone and them seem to get on ok now. I wouldn't give a toss what my parents thought if I was in love though. I have had worse boyfriends and they should suport you, even when you made stupid decisions.
sublime_envy
aww why are you an asshole? any particular reason?

I've broken all their hearts... not on purpose though. It's the ones I'm least into that seem to fall in love.
You know how they say that you shouldn't show too much affection to keep a girl interested?
I've never managed to make that work properly
It seems to me that it's the girls that I get tired of, and with whom I don't show much interest, that fall in love. When I'm crazy about a girl I show it too much...
sublime_envy
Thats such a shame! You shouldn't stand for that crap. how old are you btw?I should introduce you to my friends lol.

My fiance hasn't met my parents yet as hes going on tour to Iraq but my dad doesn't like the sound of him just because he is a marine. But I got them to talk on the phone and them seem to get on ok now. I wouldn't give a toss what my parents thought if I was in love though. I have had worse boyfriends and they should suport you, even when you made stupid decisions.

Lucky boyfriend. I always seem to get on too well with parents... I manage to fool them into thinking that I'm such a great guy.
But if you don't show them much interest how can they know you properly to fall in love? I'm a cynic, for ages I refused to believe in love and rarely let myself become attached to anyone. I have too broken a few hearts without meaning to.

What do you mean you show them too much?
Reply 153
sublime_envy

19....you from the land of nessie, i used to lve up there my dad was Station Commander at RAf Kinloss and my mums from Elgin...so i know the area well - dont thin kyou're frends would like me tho, im not very good boyfriend material
Yeah I live outside Aberdeen. What does your dad do?(other than station commander) Wheres he based now? I'm signing up to the RAF in the next few months. Passed all but one interview :smile: But I look all pathertic because I don't know ONE person in the RAF.
sublime_envy
But if you don't show them much interest how can they know you properly to fall in love? I'm a cynic, for ages I refused to believe in love and rarely let myself become attached to anyone. I have too broken a few hearts without meaning to.

What do you mean you show them too much?

I don't show that I'm interested but I'm still open with them.
Reply 156
i cant believe this is still going!
but all of you who voted noway are lying!! i know :wink:
I don't tell lies :wink:
Reply 158
sublime_envy
I don't tell lies :wink:

:tongue: if your female no you dont, but if your a guy yes you do!

do ill let you off since your a girl hehe
i am biased to "our knd" heh
oh yes thats a given that all men are lying bastards lol. Its ok though, we have learned how to put them in their place.

Latest

Trending

Trending