6 weeks left Watch

Selena Tennant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have six weeks left and I have made most of the revision notes from the textbooks.. It will probably take me this week to finish them off so do you guys have any tips on how to use the next 5 weeks as effectively as possible? I think I should memorise the facts and then try out some past papers but I'm not sure
Changing Skies
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Selena Tennant)
I have six weeks left and I have made most of the revision notes from the textbooks.. It will probably take me this week to finish them off so do you guys have any tips on how to use the next 5 weeks as effectively as possible? I think I should memorise the facts and then try out some past papers but I'm not sure
I think your plan sounds good. Tackle the content and when you feel you know it well enough move onto past papers. This will help you identify any weak areas you may have. You can then go back to your notes and work on the things that you may feel less confident on as indicated by where you lose marks on the past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise