Getting masturbated over. Watch

shamim2k9
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Right I have a random question for you all, but i am rather fascinated to hear the responses.

Picture this situation, somebody masturbates over you. You discover this information (doesn't matter how).

How would you feel about it. How do you respond. Do you find it weird, creepy, endearing...etc.

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents. (And sexual orientation too )

Thanks in advance

Peace
Dinasaurus
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends on the person, I'd feel a bit creeped out but also be really flattered and it would be an ego boost. But also weird, especially if it was one of my male friends. If it was a girl, I'd be pretty pleased but I'd also be a bit confused.

I'm a guy.
Youngmetro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If it was a female - I would be flattered
If it was a male - I would be flattered
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
I'm female. I would honestly be quite flattered if someone (male or female) thought me attractive enough to be worth masturbating over
Mayhem™
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd be flattered because it means they want my diddly.
thefatone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shamim2k9)
Right I have a random question for you all, but i am rather fascinated to hear the responses.

Picture this situation, somebody masturbates over you. You discover this information (doesn't matter how).

How would you feel about it. How do you respond. Do you find it weird, creepy, endearing...etc.

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents.

Thanks in advance

Peace
my simple response is ok, they can do what they like dude, i don't care fap over me or whatever, it's none of my business....
no why does gender make a difference(not that i'm asexual or gay) should it make a difference?

(Original post by Dinasaurus)
Depends on the person, I'd feel a bit creeped out but also be really flattered and it would be an ego boost. But also weird, especially if it was one of my male friends. If it was a girl, I'd be pretty pleased but I'd also be a bit confused.

I'm a guy.
me too yay for misleading avatars
samina_ay
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Move on with my life
DetectivePeralta
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol my friend told me he masturbated over this girl we know and I told her- she was creeped out to say the least but she pretends like she doesn't know about it when she talks to him.
Dinasaurus
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thefatone)
my simple response is ok, they can do what they like dude, i don't care fap over me or whatever, it's none of my business....
no why does gender make a difference(not that i'm asexual or gay) should it make a difference?

me too yay for misleading avatars
I have the male symbol next to my name though, yours is a tad more confusing.
ODES_PDES
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How do you know that is even true?
(PS either way I would be flattered)
Nameless Ghoul
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Trapz99)
Lol my friend told me he masturbated over this girl we know and I told her- she was creeped out to say the least but she pretends like she doesn't know about it when she talks to him.
I find it more disturbing that you have no loyalty, than that your friend wanked over some lass. Sort it out.
thefatone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have the male symbol next to my name though, yours is a tad more confusing.
you just put that in now????
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If it was a girl I'd probably bang her, made her dream come true so that's my good deed for the day.
MaskedOne00
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd probably offer them my virginity. My body is ready.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
no just no
Dinasaurus
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thefatone)
you just put that in now????
No, I've had it since 2012.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I'm a girl, tbh I would find it incredibly disturbing. It would make me feel like some sort of sexual object
thefatone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, I've had it since 2012.
oh i just didn't notice....
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shamim2k9)

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents.

Thanks in advance

Peace
I'm a guy, wouldn't care.

Tbh if you're an even moderately attractive female, guys will almost certainly have thought of you while masturbating.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would be a little concerned I were sat on the train and there was someone staring at me while masturbating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads